Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 17 Discussion (14 July)

Are you happy that Kieran has just been saved to the white room?

• Yes, He is awesome.

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • No, He was evicted.

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • Hmm, I'm rather unsure.

Votes: 16 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont burn your morals mate.
Yeah. Ummm dont go on a game show then. Pretty easy to ascertain that matt lost a follicle for every lie he has told in his life.
Looking at the results at at a fairly young age im guessing hes told a few porkys in his time.

Sophie and Sarah will be thrown under the bus first chance. Would not be surprised if the final three are the Wonder White slices.

So they just get given the stuff back immediately? Boring!

You're a retard if you take the fish...
fuck the fish
Sadly, this is not the first time a HM has had a conversation with a fucking fish.
I wonder how many fish they went through this year? Didn't they go through like 20 Surleys because they kept dying?
A fish hostage negotiation?

Fuck this shit. I'm done.
Take the fish Dan!!
At least there are actual fish there, and they're not talking into an empty floor drain.

...I’d grab the fish and then say to Big Brother as I held them near the toilet “okay Big Brother... give us all the stuff back now or off to Bondi they go!... you decide!”... cheers.

giphy.gif

Hmm. Funnily enough, that exact premise worked for 3 years with 90 minutes episodes... and guess what Seven, it worked even better for 8 whole years at 24 minutes per episode! Wow, who'd have thought?!
It's all about their cast in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back