Today I ........

el'coopo

true dat
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Today I woke up like this.....

giphy.gif

Sooooo cold and cranky cos it's Monday.

Damn I miss the today I thread...........

My feels rn

giphy-downsized.gif

Today I..... I spied @MADONNA the Qween is posting on here. I haven't seen you for ages gurl. Tell me EVERYTHING! broken down as:
- How you been?
- Who you doin?
- Are you happy/content?
giphy.gif

Today I..... I spied @MADONNA the Qween is posting on here. I haven't seen you for ages gurl. Tell me EVERYTHING! broken down as:
- How you been?
- Who you doin?
- Are you happy/content?
giphy.gif

m2D3TDL.gif

- How you been? Fine.
- Who you doin? Men.
- Are you happy/content? Always x

Hope you're well tew x

m2D3TDL.gif

- How you been? Fine.
- Who you doin? Men.
- Are you happy/content? Always x

Hope you're well tew x

Awww this makes my heart happy!! Glad you are doin good & doin a spicy hot tomali :inlove:

Same old same old for moi. I watched the first 10 mins of the new Aus BB & it PISSED me off SO much that they were making that chubby sweaty guy touch/massage everyone upon entry *shudder* . I still continue to monitor the season through this place, cos, well, i like to watch :watching:

Hey @el'coopo! Yes I am still in Cambodia.

My latest kitty project had been Corky at the post office (named for her corkscrew tail). I'd go to check my mail and she lived in the area where the PO boxes were.. and she was massively pregnant. So i kept an eye on her and started taking her food every day. She's really affectionate and cuddly. Anyway she eventually had five or six kittens. Not sure because it took me a couple of weeks to see where she has squirrelled them away. By that stage there were five, and then one of them disappeared (could have been taken home by the staff? No idea). So I was worried the staff would dump the kittens at the pagoda to get rid of them, so I set up a litter tray so they wouldn't shit everywhere, and fed them all every day. They will be three months old on Monday and are currently all (including Corky) at the vet being spayed/de-nutted.

After that's done I will relocate them to the pagoda I visit because I know there are two locals who feed the cats every day. As for Corky I will bring her home for a couple of weeks for some post surgery, post kitten cuddle time, and probably take her back to the PO because the staf do actually give her some food and she's a big girl who can look after herself. I'll post the kittens' pics on FB in the unlikely chance someone can adopt them but people just see cats as pests, unfortunately. I'll post some pics from my phone.

So there's a kitty story for you. :) xo

Corky on 1 April, and two of the kittens on 9 May.

3qQ9MCsE.jpg large.jpg

Ie5whc7B.jpg large.jpg

Last edited:
omgomgomgomgomgomg!! @timmydownawell corky has such pretty markings! and those kittys are SOOOO cute!! I loves them!!
My Mr is anti-cat (however we have dealed that if he gets his farm house instead of our current town house, i can have cats :D) There is nothing better than a purry-snuggling kitty asleep on your lap! I've tried to turn our dogs into affectionate kats, but so far, not so good lolololol.

omgomgomgomgomgomg!! @timmydownawell corky has such pretty markings! and those kittys are SOOOO cute!! I loves them!!
My Mr is anti-cat (however we have dealed that if he gets his farm house instead of our current town house, i can have cats :D) There is nothing better than a purry-snuggling kitty asleep on your lap! I've tried to turn our dogs into affectionate kats, but so far, not so good lolololol.
Good luck with the farm house, that sounds like a great plan.

I brought Corky & Co back on Saturday. Corky had been in a separate cage from the kittens and even though it had only been five days she completely rejects them now 😿 so that's heartbreaking. She is such a lovely cat, but now just very stressed and constantly growling and hissing at them. So this morning I took her back to the PO. She can look after herself and the staff do sometimes give her food. The four kittehs I have named Huey, Dewey, Louie and Minnie (because I just give up). They'll stay with me for a couple of weeks and then go to a cat cafe/adoption place and hopefully will find new homes. That's great news because otherwise I'd have to take them to the pagoda, and even though I know people feed them there, it's a tough life. Having said that, the previous three kittehs I fostered all live next to the nun's shack and she's been given a big bag of cat food for them, and they're thriving.

The vet is leaving the free animal protection NGO this week so I won't be able to do any more spays for a while.

Good luck with the farm house, that sounds like a great plan.

I brought Corky & Co back on Saturday. Corky had been in a separate cage from the kittens and even though it had only been five days she completely rejects them now 😿 so that's heartbreaking. She is such a lovely cat, but now just very stressed and constantly growling and hissing at them. So this morning I took her back to the PO. She can look after herself and the staff do sometimes give her food. The four kittehs I have named Huey, Dewey, Louie and Minnie (because I just give up). They'll stay with me for a couple of weeks and then go to a cat cafe/adoption place and hopefully will find new homes. That's great news because otherwise I'd have to take them to the pagoda, and even though I know people feed them there, it's a tough life. Having said that, the previous three kittehs I fostered all live next to the nun's shack and she's been given a big bag of cat food for them, and they're thriving.

The vet is leaving the free animal protection NGO this week so I won't be able to do any more spays for a while.

Awww timmy, your heart is so big! Yeah, that would be hard seeing Corky completely diss her babies. But, such is life. LOLs on your names, i don't blame you for running out of names. When we got our rescue puppy she came named. We all hated it & agreed it didn't suit her & we could do MUCH better. After 2 days of internet searches & 50 million diff names, we all agreed on one. The one she came with :rolleyes:

Oh shizzle, that will be tricky with the vet leaving x

Hayy!!
I love reality TV and have a cute doggo!

OOoohhh the perfect double!!

Is doggo a lil lap dog or a big boofa?

We've got a lil rescue dog with part staffy (I had NO freakin idea how much 'tude & mega bitch a staffy will bring to the mix!!) (but we loves her) and an old blue heeler boy. He's like the perfect 1950s gentleman, except when i stop the pats for half a second & his boof nose smacks my hand back to his body.

OOoohhh the perfect double!!

Is doggo a lil lap dog or a big boofa?

We've got a lil rescue dog with part staffy (I had NO freakin idea how much 'tude & mega bitch a staffy will bring to the mix!!) (but we loves her) and an old blue heeler boy. He's like the perfect 1950s gentleman, except when i stop the pats for half a second & his boof nose smacks my hand back to his body.
I have a japanese spitz, his kind of medium size, grew smaller than expected. Loves to bark alot lol.

There are three doggos at the pagoda who I really adore (and they love me too). They bark like crazy whenever they see a stranger. So it was hilarious the time I rode up on my bike wearing my mask for the first time. One of them started barking at me, then stopped for a second like "Ohhhh!", as he realised it was me. You could see the penny drop. A couple of the young guys who live there burst out laughing at that (and me too). Wish I could have got that on video.

Untitled-1.jpg

Back