Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 13 Discussion (5 July) - COVID19 shutdown

Are you enjoying my thread polls so far?

• Yes, they are awesome.

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • No, they are awful.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Maybe, they are mixed.

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something? Why would Chad put Sarah up knowing she could remove herself. Wouldn't he have been better sticking Dan or Matt into that equasion? Or was that to throw them off track that he was gunning for that alliance?

It was a pretty smart move, because if he put say, Xavier, Casey and Dan up, and Sarah saved Dan it would put a target on Dan’s back that maybe he had a secret alliance with Sarah (and/or her group). And could also put a target on Sarah’s back from the one she *didnt* save, but who wasn't evicted. So smartest option was to nom Sarah, let her save herself (because that's what anyone in that position would do) and bring it down to a 2 horse race, so Chads intended target (X) had a higher chance of going home, as there were less people to spread votes across.

It was a pretty smart move, because if he put say, Xavier, Casey and Dan up, and Sarah saved Dan it would put a target on Dan’s back that maybe he had a secret alliance with Sarah (and/or her group). And could also put a target on Sarah’s back from the one she *didnt* save, but who wasn't evicted. So smartest option was to nom Sarah, let her save herself (because that's what anyone in that position would do) and bring it down to a 2 horse race, so Chads intended target (X) had a higher chance of going home, as there were less people to spread votes across.

I am sorry but Chad is dumb if he plans to take Dan and Mat to the final 4 with him and Sophie.

Yeah Chad played it well. Enough to get my vote if he’s in the final against Dan and Matt

MOOD

w36oDMn.gif

Because it’s what Survivor does and the head producer works on Survivor too, so of course they had to copy how they do tribal council too. No original ideas to be found this season.
Too right. I keep thinking back to 2014 - I know it's considered the worst BBAU, and I'm sure it still is, but as this season progresses I really think 2020 will be remembered as being up there too.

I am sorry but Chad is dumb if he plans to take Dan and Mat to the final 4 with him and Sophie.
If he’s smart he will backstab them and target them next. I never said Chad was smart just that particular nom it was a smart move. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back