Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 12 Discussion (30 June)

Are you happy that Angela has now been fully evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, This is her second eviction.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • No, The queen should reign forever.

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • Hmm, My thoughts are mixed.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, as much as I don’t like Casey, Daniel and Xavier were absolutely vile towards her.
The toxic masculinity on display was pretty disgusting.
The gall of it all...hated that they won the challenge!

Them winning the challenge was the best part of the episode!

Hooray for the Alpha alliance!

Why did Big Brother single Daniel out for special treatment (girlfriend video) tonight?
Usually you'd have to 'win' something like that.
Is it because he's the fan favourite on their forums?

The COVID thing though is three months out of date now though. Yes, it's still with us but we've learnt to live with it and reluctantly accept a new morn, so I don't see people finding out three months ago about it, especially when we know they concluded the season, is going to be anywhere near as impactful as watching it unfold in real time was with BB Canada.
Fair enough. Im clueless about overseas bb productions. I can only surmise from my limited view foccused only on our own production.
I still just think it would be a hard thing to digest.

The way those three repulsive males throw their weight around and intimidate, like they're still in a playground.

Those other dumbdumbs gave away their power early on to bask in the cast-off glow of these bargain basement 'cool guys', and now they're going to get picked off one by one like flies. It is so dispiriting.

The way those three repulsive males throw their weight around and intimidate, like they're still in a playground.

Those other dumbdumbs gave away their power early on to bask in the cast-off glow of these bargain basement 'cool guys', and now they're going to get picked off one by one like flies. It is so dispiriting.

They're just playing the game, and playing it well.

Hooray for the Alpha alliance!

Gorringe and matt are so far from "cool guys" its not funny. They may try to portray such, but far from the mark.
The cool guys are chad and sophie imo. There is an effortlessness to them which reflects more of a definition of cool in my eyes than grandstanding tactics like dan and matt. Simply, they try too hard.
I like discussion on pointless descriptors like "cool". Guess cool is in the eyes of the beholder who feels slightly less than warm.

Gorringe and matt are so far from "cool guys" its not funny. They may try to portray such, but far from the mark.
The cool guys are chad and sophie imo. There is an effortlessness to them which reflects more of a definition of cool in my eyes than grandstanding tactics like dan and matt. Simply, they try too hard.
I like discussion on pointless descriptors like "cool". Guess cool is in the eyes of the beholder who feels slightly less than warm.

I think Daniel and mat are probably the last two people to think of themselves as cool.

I think Daniel and mat are probably the last two people to think of themselves as cool.
I think they do perceive themselves as such.
But its a fail at the grand court of coolness judgement.
(im just the secretary recording minutes of said court. Im not permitted to actually vote)

Reactions: kxk
Sarah talking tonight about how she's really proven herself in the house and deserves to be there.
Sorry, what? Nobody seems to either like or hate her, but there's a reason why no one talks about her - she's basically furniture.

042sLkb.gif
Third time lucky!
vA7K6Hd.gif
This man. Beautiful, intelligent and fun 😍😍 We stan King Xavier 👑

the Theorist said:
OH GOD. Please don't tell me that's his girlfriend on the screen. [...] And it's not even a message. It's full video chat. This is a new low. [...] That was singlehandedly the worst thing the producers have pulled on BBAU since Surly.
I like how they randomly gave him this contact with the outside world, meanwhile Endemol had to force them to tell the housemates about COVID-19.
This video chat literally goes against BB fundamentals, right?

Unbelievable, really 😦. Every producer that has had any involvement with this 2020 series should be forced to read through the housemate rulebooks of previous Australian and even International Big Brother seasons. Then they should be tested on what is and isn't a fundamental rule of the Big Brother format (i.e. which rules are non-negotiable under the Big Brother brand).

bbau7-2020-what-happened-to-no-contact-with-the-outside-world.jpg

I don't understand why Casey confronted Kieran the way she did about him wanting her evicted.

To me it came across like she was expecting loyalty from him. Based on what I've seen Casey and Kieran haven't seemed close enough for that to be a legitimate expectation.

Has Casey ever been friends with Kieran?

I don't understand why Casey confronted Kieran the way she did about him wanting her evicted.

To me it came across like she was expecting loyalty from him. Based on what I've seen Casey and Kieran haven't seemed close enough for there to be that expectation.

Has Casey ever been friends with Kieran?
Agreed. I remember they had another tiff towards the start of the show

Not gonna happen but id like a sophie/kieran final.
Cos soph would win. And people would moan into an eternity about kieran getting a favourable edit despite being an absolute zero.

Reactions: kxk
I really enjoyed this ep. It was a breath of fresh air to see Hannah, Casey, Xavier get some air time, maybe it's a good thing ange left. I thought the storyline was done well too.

It would be interesting if there was a Big Brother fan who calculated the duration of screen-time each housemate has had so far in this season.

I guess either Kieran or Angela for housemate with the most. Daniel, maybe third?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back