Skip to main content

Final 3 Confirmed. Open for spoiler.

This thread...

gebdJ2V.gif

Why do I have a bad feeling that Daniel will win out of the 3 due to having the most followers on social media?

Not true. When I looked preseason to day 1, the top 3 consisted of all males. Think it had Chad, Daniel and Ian from memory.
Ian was never top 3 in the betting, when I looked it was always Dan, Chad, Mat at the top.

What are the chances that the Sophie / Chad vote will be split so Daniel would have more of a chance of winning. *worried*

What are the chances that the Sophie / Chad vote will be split so Daniel would have more of a chance of winning. *worried*
Let’s give him / them the benefit of the doubt. We haven’t seen their gameplay yet, we are only about halfway which leaves ample room for some decent housemate cred.

if Sophie wasn't aesthetically pleasing than she would not be receiving the comments she is getting. Or shall I say assumptions. I don't think any of us know what the housemates went through hand how physically and mentally challenging it was for them. Yes she had a meltdown yesterday but you would be silly to look at that and think that's exactly what went down. They cut 72hours worth of footage into one and a half hours...

On the Sophie note, give me one good reason as to why people are saying she's dumb etc? what have you seen that makes you so easily cast that judgement? And I mean a good reason. Do you know the first thing about the girl or are you being shallow and judging a book by its cover? I'll wait...

if Sophie wasn't aesthetically pleasing than she would not be receiving the comments she is getting. Or shall I say assumptions. I don't think any of us know what the housemates went through hand how physically and mentally challenging it was for them. Yes she had a meltdown yesterday but you would be silly to look at that and think that's exactly what went down. They cut 72hours worth of footage into one and a half hours...

On the Sophie note, give me one good reason as to why people are saying she's dumb etc? what have you seen that makes you so easily cast that judgement? And I mean a good reason. Do you know the first thing about the girl or are you being shallow and judging a book by its cover? I'll wait...
Who even is saying Sophie is dumb? Weird way to come into the forum.

So I just checked and your other post on this forum is talking about Sophie’s nationality. So are you Sophie? Or are you Sophie’s friend? I haven’t seen an overly negative opinion of Sophie on the forum so I don’t really get the defensive nature of your post.

Imagine having our angelicious winner right there but the final 3 being coffee drinking bland bastards with no personality from over privileged backgrounds.

Back