Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 8 Discussion (22 June)

Should Kieran be going home tonight?

• Yes, He is really annoying.

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • No, He is really cute.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Hmm, He is a bit of both.

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela Garth and Kieren for sure

Imagine if Angela went home again...

178109_original.gif

Of course! We are on the same page here. I just don’t think calling everyone whingers is fair.

People who know what to look for can pick manufactured content a mile away. Through editing and the sporadic changes in people’s opinions 2 minutes later in the episode. Yesterday was the perfect example of how easily everyone went with Garth in two seconds to vote Ian. Sure the crying tonight wasn’t “faked” but they would have manipulated it/them to get that. There’s a very apparent lack of organic content in this series.
In fairness I never called everyone a whinger. I said I thought people were being negative and I stand by that. Again ok to disagree with you on that. But that’s my view.
I did ask (tongue in cheek) whether people had a stone cold heart.
Anyway it’s good to have a range of views and expressions on the forum.
I love chatting here and I hold a lot of respect for a lot of you, even when disagreeing vehemently.

This show is getting so predictable now. Wish it was the public voting. No way would then the Alpha group get the opportunity to dominate.
It's amazing how much better this would be. We all know who's going home, but imagine if the public could take someone off the block...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back