Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 8 Discussion (22 June)

Should Kieran be going home tonight?

• Yes, He is really annoying.

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • No, He is really cute.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Hmm, He is a bit of both.

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it happened toward the end of BB01, it was actually a motivational boost for the HMs as a few of them reached a real low, almost depressive-like state. They talk about it in-depth during a couple of the post-season 1 Specials.

yeah, people used to get very depressed and down near the end. there was a real sense of claustrophobia from the old seasons that isn't really there now

Sure. But you can’t complain of people having a difference of opinion on here ? If majority see through it I don’t think we are all bitter people...

And no of course it’s a different experience. But this is the least genuine BB ever made in this country. Producers inside, camera men in the “basement” seeing the camera men operate the cameras in the outside runs. Every room is set up like a TV set with lighting rigs as apposed to the old house having proper ceilings and natural lights.
No absolutely. You are entitled to your opinion as am I.
im not going to apologise for enjoying whaT we get for what it is. Feel free to continue to disagree with me. I’m not offended at all! All G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back