Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 8 Discussion (22 June)

Should Kieran be going home tonight?

• Yes, He is really annoying.

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • No, He is really cute.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Hmm, He is a bit of both.

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction is that Garth goes tonight.
Agreed, with the speak of revenge and gloating about a blindside. It seems inevitable. Also the preview appears to show Dan looking very comfortable in what I can only assume is him or one of his alliance winning the challenge. TMI in the previews, another reason I hate this prerecorded nonsense.

Angela seems wonderful in the preview but I fear she won’t be in the game for long.

Are you referring to Xavier's story?

Probably referring to this post by The Theorist:

Mat, Zoe, Daniel and Sarah have all alluded to getting their “revenge” for Ian’s eviction on Instagram overnight.

I wonder if they managed to take down Garth or somebody from that group in tonight’s episode...

Probably refferring to this post by The Theorist:

Mat, Zoe, Daniel and Sarah have all alluded to getting their “revenge” for Ian’s eviction on Instagram overnight.

I wonder if they managed to take down Garth or somebody from that group in tonight’s episode...
Did you see Mat's, Xavier's and Daniel's recent posts?

Probably refferring to this post by The Theorist:

Xavier also posted a video of himself flushing a teabag down the toilet, tagging the “alpha cult” (Ian, Casey, Dan and Mat).

Xavier also posted a video of himself flushing a teabag down the toilet, tagging the “alpha cult” (Ian, Casey, Dan and Mat).
Daniel also a few minutes ago, but this is since deleted, saying something along the lines regarding those who evicted Ian, "I will find you, I will nominate you, I will evict you".

The game has officially began haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back