Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 6 Discussion (16 June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so upset when Angela was excited even though it was obvious and then wondered why they showed footage of her in the corridor, when BB was telling her she wasn’t out I legit shouted OMG YES! To myself lol it was sad

Not that it matters....
Episode 6

Marissa (2)

Sarah (Consistently doing well in challenges, bigger threat than people think)
Chad (Least connection to Marissa)

Chad (4)
Kieren (More connected to the others)
Hannah (In a better position, more people on his side)
Angela (Stronger connection with Marissa)
Marissa (With Sophie, double the threat)

Angela (8)
Mat (Strongest player in the game)
Casey (Unbeatable)
Xavier (Big threat)
Sophie (Huge threat)
Zoe (Dominates in challenges)
Daniel (Can't beat her in the end)
Shane (Challenge beast)
Garth (Big threat + broke promises)

8YPxLTGl.jpg

More likely there aren't enough housemates to have an eviction every day and have the show last six weeks.

Btw are we crying racism because of the legitimate voting out of another strong challenger who put a target on her own back by taking on the leaders of the other faction? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she's still in the game, she's entertaining. I'm just wondering what everyone's opinion is...
No it’s 3 eps a week because that’s the financial budget. Seven only payed $20mill (well actually hasn’t paid it yet because they couldn’t pay it till once the whole series has ended)
They couldn’t afford more than that. Because if this failed it would have put them in more debt.
I will imagine next year they will throw more money at it and expand the show

Do the producers really think we are stupid believing they'd let Angela be evicted? Theres no way they'd edit her to look so loveable if she was out in 15th. And honestly, if it wasn't Angela the one to be evicted would they really had used this fake eviction twist tonight.

Do the producers really think we are stupid believing they'd let Angela be evicted? Theres no way they'd edit her to look so loveable if she was out in 15th. And honestly, if it wasn't Angela the one to be evicted would they really had used this fake eviction twist tonight.
I agree, in fact I'd argue it's highly likely she makes the final, it's definitely a winner's edit.

Loveable? No idea what show you are watching. She is extremely pompous.

People on Social Media love Angela 😍. The BB Facebook page is filled with comments from people saying they love Angela and that she is the only one that makes the show worth watching. Watch the ratings crash when she gets evicted for real.

Safe to say if she somehow makes it to the end she will win this season easily.

It’s pretty obvious tonight that the producers deliberately told them to not order her tea.
It’s obvious they are infuencing stuff. But I don’t think they told everyone to vote for her. It was obvious they would after Talia went,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back