Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 5 Discussion (15 June)

In last nights BBAU episode, was jackson a cute doggo?

• Yes, he was adorable.

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • No, he was ugly.

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Hmm, he was a bit of both.

Votes: 19 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The producers probably set up tomorrows fake eviction because Kieran goes tomorrow night. The boots have been pretty predictable so far.
How do you know? Kieran’s “fix” just unveiled. BYE KIERAN PLEASE LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT.

also it’s 30 minutes till the 16th, Gay get ready to make that thread.

How do you know? Kieran’s “fix” just unveiled. BYE KIERAN PLEASE LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT.

also it’s 30 minutes till the 16th, Gay get ready to make that thread.

KTOM already beat Gayspie to it.

So, what actually was the point of the whole Dan/Angela make-up? It seemed so...out of place.

What, so Dan will never come for Angela now if he wins a challenge? Didn’t really make much sense. 🤔

I think they need to be careful with how much strat talk they are showing, I think for anyone under the age of maybe 16, strat talk is boring for them, and it will turn them away. The balance is off, wayy to much time dedicated to the nom challenge, house tasks probably shouldn't be done every ep as I think there more meant to be treats and it makes them feel less special and more gimmicky by over doing them. More time needs to be prioritised for us getting to know the hm's.
Under 16s are not their target demo. It’s all about 25-54

Dani should've got more air time, I don't think it's acceptable to focus on a hm only on the night they get evicted

That's the problem with this truncated programming. They have to focus on limited storylines and that betrays the events about to happen.

It's like when American Idol would have someone walk into an audition, then have a pre-packed segment about their backstory. It basically always meant that person was going through, ruining the element of surprise. Big Brother is falling into this trap. Storylines are all about what the eviction will be.

I like that Kieran is actually doing something. Although I do think he achieved nothing in the end.

I dunno. I preferred when BB was more about watching people dealing with living in a confined space with limitations where strategy came 2nd. I liked seeing people and them being tested. There's no way of getting attached to certain housemates when I barely know any of their names let alone anything about them.

Dani should've got more air time, I don't think it's acceptable to focus on a hm only on the night they get evicted
It stinks that they've spent quite a bit of time focusing on Kieran when we hardly see the majority of the other housemates. It's the second week in and we should have a better idea of who they are but nope, the producers just keep pushing Kieran down our throats. I don't get the appeal of him, quite frankly.

Last edited:
It's like when American Idol would have someone walk into an audition, then have a pre-packed segment about their backstory. It basically always meant that person was going through, ruining the element of surprise.
Funnily enough The Voice Australia plays backstories of people who don’t even make it through if their story is interesting enough. #offtopic #funfact

I don't know how Kieran's obvious tactics are working for him so far. My thinking is that the housemates can see right through him but are either thinking they have bigger fish to fry or feel that he is so annoying that if they take him to the end that there is no way the audience would vote for him.

I don't know how Kieran's obvious tactics are working for him so far. My thinking is that the housemates can see right through him but are either thinking they have bigger fish to fry or feel that he is so annoying that if they take him to the end that there is no way the audience would vote for him.

At the end of last night's episode Garth revealed Kieran's lies to Marissa and she told him to tell a lie to Kieran to see if he will tell the other group of housemates what they said.

I am guessing he gets caught out in his lies tonight and is evicted. Only to be saved by the fake eviction twist. Hope they vote him right back out when he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back