Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 4 Discussion (14 June)

Do you like the big brother house itself?

• Yes, It is amazing.

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • No, It is awful.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Hmm, It is mixed.

Votes: 35 42.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perth 7 EPG description:

"As two Housemates get close, others are forced to face their deepest fears. With a house divided, one big play changes the game."

Duration 1hr 39mins :wideyed:

Talking of the house it doesn't seem to be much different in size to the one at the Gold Coast, other than the smaller but perfectly functional back yard.

Talking of the house it doesn't seem to be much different in size to the one at the Gold Coast, other than the smaller but perfectly functional back yard.

I think in terms of the house the reason it feels small is that there really isn’t a lot too it... Comparatively the BBCAN house is around the same size but feels significantly larger. Hopefully they aren’t planning on keeping the current layout for future series... The current design doesn’t give more room for the HM’s to get away.

3 episodes a week is ample considering they are 90 minutes long and channel 7 has sport on from thursday to sunday.
Steady!!. I was expressing an opinion that I could handle more.. Are you the General Manager of 7? sounds like a press release :/

Ninety minutes of nothing each night. There was more understanding of the various characters and social dynamics in twenty minutes of a ten era episode than ninety minutes in a channel seven episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back