Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 4 Discussion (14 June)

Do you like the big brother house itself?

• Yes, It is amazing.

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • No, It is awful.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Hmm, It is mixed.

Votes: 35 42.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am impressed, you all seem to remember the names of the housemates, I don't seem to be able to keep them in my mind. I really need the slow pace where I see them, hear them converse, talk strategy, create alliance, I need that to relate to them, so far I find BB unintresting, but still will watch :) As someone said, better this BB than no BB :)

Obviously Angela doesn't go tonight as Daniel's wanting to get revenge is likely due to Talia getting evicted.

It might be revenge in a different context? Anyway, I hope Angela doesn't go tonight as it could affect the ratings in the all important 25-34 and a half age demographic.

Wow, well you’re in for an even bigger surprise if you get around to Ten’s seasons, lol.
Sorry I had this quote in my thing and the other thread was closed already lol.. Would you judge me if I'm watching the season I am cos of Ray?
Don't forget it starts at 7pm tonight... Don't be late!
I was literally going to look the start up time in a min hahaha, thanks for telling me.

ugh, Chad's muscles. He's so good looking, do me just don't open your mouth.

...”if you want a game... you’ve got a game!”... and... “it’s bigger than Hiroshima!”... really?... that’s it?... puhleeze!... enough of the ridiculous same old same old trash talk already!... it sounds so stupid!... please stop it before I have myself committed will ya!... sheez!... cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back