Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 2 Discussion (9 June) - Four new housemates enter

Are you Enjoying Big Brother Australia 2020 so far?

• Yes, It is Amazing.

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • No, It is Rubbish.

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Maybe, It is Mixed.

Votes: 58 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2012, hun.

2014 was the year of Prisus. How could you forget?!

:eek:

tumblr_inline_p7hjwhlHVR1ri29zc_540.gif

I don't like how the relationships aren't shown, all it is is just them cutting between people chatting about who to vote for with no real strategy. I hope Xavier will get some more airtime soon because they only show him for like 3 seconds per episode and he is so hot that he should be getting a lot more.

My fav thing was when they did the dog kennel task. That was the funniest thing I remember. Do you remember that?
Now you say that kind of! I might have to go back and refresh my memory a little bit. I do remember me being very young at the time and thinking Nobbi trying to re-enter the house being the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Sweet suffering Jesus, I hate the dramatic music added to enforce emotional effect. Its distracting and actually embarrassing, this is not entertaining and taints actually good TV moments. I might just end up watching it muted with subtitles on.

Now you say that kind of! I might have to go back and refresh my memory a little bit. I do remember me being very young at the time and thinking Nobbi trying to re-enter the house being the funniest thing I've ever seen.
you're not wrong hahah, I did also find this to be so funny. The fight Bianca had with Alice and Renee over the size of her boobs. hahah this was classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back