Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

She does actually seem like she'd be good. Who do you reckon would be good for the australian one?

Brynne Edelstein, Peta Credlin, Roxy Jacenko and Christa Billich.

Christa has been a guest in the Melbourne and Sydney series but I think she would be great as a proper cast member.

Brynne Edelstein, Peta Credlin, Roxy Jacenko and Christa Billich.
Yes! I was thinking the exact same people, except i didn't know who Christa Billich was, but she seems like she'd be good. I reckon Olympia Valance, Prue Mcsween, maybe even Meghan Gale would be interesting to have.

Yes! I was thinking the exact same people, except i didn't know who Christa Billich was, but she seems like she'd be good. I reckon Olympia Valance, Prue Mcsween, maybe even Meghan Gale would be interesting to have.

I forgot to mention Lizzie Buttrose (she was in the Sydney series episode with Victoria's event).

Also Manuela who was Janet's friend in Season 2 of Melbourne. I wish that Manuela was cast in Season 3 rather than Susie.

Last edited:
Melbourne, Sydney, Atlanta, Beverly Hills.

Too much to watch - on top of that Vanderpump Rules and Summer House.
I started watching Vanderpump 2 seasons ago then stopped for some reason, i'm gonna start watching it again next season. Shahs of sunset is also good and a really, really good show is the challenge on MTV, It's my second favourite RTV show under Big Brother.

What's the challenge about?
The challenge is similar to survivor, but there's more physical challenges and it has ex reality tv contestants on it. I think it's the longest running RTV show in history. It's been going for over 20 years i'm pre sure.

Back