Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Housemates

I saw an ad this afternoon with another Brunette female housemate on it. Has anyone seen anything more about this new housemate? Can’t see anything on here or on the BB social media?

I’m loving the cast at this stage. I’m really suprised at the diversity. I just hope rumours aren’t true that ch 7 wasn’t happy with how the cast was getting on.

Older woman plus two fairly regular BB bogans doesn't make for a diverse cast.
There’s also a woman of colour. And the average age is above 30 so going off that sample it is a diverse cast. Compared to what we initially thought we would be getting with them wanting to attract a ‘younger audience’, this is miles ahead and that’s why I’m suprised and happy..

So we now know of 6 housemates? IanW from WA, ex quiz show contestant Mat, ex footballer Daniel, 61 year old and ex 80's aerobics star Marissa, Mum of two Angela and Mum of two blogger Zoe.

Last edited:
What's with the TVC of Angela ? Did somebody jump the gun ? All the official outlets only show 3 HMs revealed. :conf:

What state(s)/area did the Angela TVC play ?

What's with the TVC of Angela ? Did somebody jump the gun ? All the official outlets only show 3 HMs revealed. :conf:

What state(s)/area did the Angela TVC play ?
According to a TvBlackbox article, the ad played in all states. And Channel 7 would start doing 'suprise reveals of housemates' over the coming weeks.

Back