Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

The average age of the housemates is over 30 so I think you are going to be disappointed there.

I might be disappointed, but if there's 2 or 3 loud and confrontational housemates in their 20s, then I think that will be enough.

I liked her on Too Hot to Handle. Have you watched Too Hot to Handle? I think in some ways it's like a mix between Big Brother and Love Island.
It’s probably the worst reality show I have ever seen. I lasted 5 mins. Even love island looks slick compared to that show.

I kinda want hayley from mafs as a housemate, she'd eat it up tbh

"big brother, there's no relationship in i"

Well maybe one, but you need diversity in a show like big brother. You have to have different people to make an interesting show.

I agree. Having an evangelical Christian and then someone unapologetically slutty in the house at the same time could be interesting?

I agree. Having an evangelical Christian and then someone unapologetically slutty in the house at the same time could be interesting?

Better unapologetically than apologetically imo. But yes, that could be interesting to see. They might end up working together or be opposed from the start. Or somewhere in between.

Back