Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Or how many marriages and other relationships this virus killed
The Chinese.....have rushed to get a divorce, in unprecedented numbers
As soon as quarantines/locked downs lifted, thousands getting divorced
It is hard on those still working, watching the rest of the population get paid to do nothing

Brilliant, best post
This time isolated, I am hoping it will change everyone and make them better people
Stop mindless consumerism
Realise capitalism cannot continue for much longer

3 day break of a habit does work for me
Thanks. Nice try. If I start seeing less bile-coloured graffiti appearing under your user name, I may consider paying more attention to your group advice and posts in the future.

In the spirit of your most gracious thought ..I find a healthy diet, regular exercise and clean living are all very good habits assisting with good digestion. Up beat house music I find excellent for running to.

*️️waits for ensuing covert aggressive posts per usual 🙄

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand feeling cooped up and wanting to be in your own space and having autonomy, but under the circumstances where you could actually go out there and be infectious with a disease that could kill people, wouldn't knowing the guilt of knowing a person or people died because of you cause more discomfort in the long run than these quarantine conditions?
It would.
I still wouldn’t want to be cooped up though. As I said, I don’t think I would complain about it. But I can understand the frustration.
Life at the moment is a very weird mix of surrealism and stark reality.

Has anyone frequently been listening to certain songs or artists in isolation?

This is one I've been listening to...

Tina Arena. Always Tina Arena to guide us through these troubled times. Where her voice lifts up the souls of all! Pure brilliance of Tina Arena that fills me with unending desire to fulfill the artist inside me!

Back