Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 24 FINALE & REUNION Discussion

How will this play out?

• Sharn + David, Sharn wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moana + Sharn, Sharn wins

• Tom Hanks + Wilson, Wilson wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cant believe that Mo is/was actually some kind of professional athlete.

I thought the AllStar premise was good, they mostly had the right players but it got REALLY boring and predictable after the merge.

Sharn and Mo had an excellent opportunity to win the game by getting rid of David and for some unbelievable reason passed on it and really didnt deserve to win after that. Why they felt fine about lying to AK Shonee and Brooke but couldnt lie to the best player in the game when he was vulnerable is something I will never understand. If they do take him out however I think that Brooke is the winner, not either of them but at least it would have lent some unpredictability to the outcome and made it more viewable. I fast forwarded through most of the last episode and reunion because 1/ I got tired of hearing them all say how they were doing it for their families for the umpteenth time 2/ The outcome was obvious without having to be spoiled. Nothing interesting really happened.

But it was great during this period of self isolation I am in to be able to interact with you guys on this board. Its a good crew and best wishes.

Oh, this was possibly the only thing I got right this season 😂 when I said last week that Mo would be bitter enough to do this if Dave chose Sharn over her.

ZOMG: It was a win for you. :p

She would have done the same to David, but he would have still voted for her.

You could tell she was bitter, when she told David, he robbed her family of half million blah blah blah.

Just out of curiosity where was this boot list revealed?

I am glad I didn't bother with tipping again, btw.

So I assume the boot list that was posted here (in spoiler tags) was accurate.
I find it really sad that it gets leaked.
I enjoyed the season less because of my feeling that David would win, but if I had known for sure then it would have been unbearable.
That's not sour grapes - II would have felt the same knowing anyone won.

I see that Mo was the only person who voted for Sharn. It's a pity her hurt at not winning clouded her judgement - especially after saying she wouldn't put any pressure on David's choice of who to take. Something with Sharn must have resonated with her, you could see her nodding in agreement towards the end.

Mo would have done the same as David & taken Sharn.

But I think David would have voted for her anyway.

David knew he would win against Sharn, he wouldn't have known how they would vote with Mo there. (friendship over gameplay.)

She had heaps of friends on the Jury & had the SOB story. (I am doing this for Vinny blah blah)

Mo just clung to the coattails of David believing she would be in the final.

Am I wrong ? I see Mo as being really delusional over her impact on the game and was giving herself credit for things that she played virtually no part in influencing. And, like Sharn she was willing to take to the end someone she absolutely had no chance against They had a chance to lie to him and take him out but refused to. Way to think about your family and improving their lives there Mo.

Just reading that Mo & Sharn are mates IRL.

Sharn went to Mo's wedding.

So both were using David to make the final, both would have booted him out.

Wouldn't surprise me if both Sharn & Mo had a deal to split the money if both were in the final.

Mo can hardly claim the moral high ground. We saw her in several confessionals stating that she would take Dave down at the appropriate time. She missed her chance, but Dave need not feel bad about not taking her, he knows it's all part of the game.
We also saw that Dave isn't a bitter player in offering no hard feelings to Phoebe.

Mo can hardly claim the moral high ground. We saw her in several confessionals stating that she would take Dave down at the appropriate time. She missed her chance, but Dave need not feel bad about not taking her, he knows it's all part of the game.
We also saw that Dave isn't a bitter player in offering no hard feelings to Phoebe.

Of course he isn't bitter. he won.

You implied it. Don't back out now.

About who, Phoebe? I said she "didn't look as thrilled". I was commenting solely on her reaction on the show, as I have said many times I don't look for spoilers or read anything extra until after the result. Whether she and Dave are friends in real life or bitter enemies is irrelevant to the context of my comment.

Back