Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 has begun

I smile at the fact you think relevancy would play a part in this production teams decision making process.
Considering 7 is consistently signing on any familiar name they can get right now, yes I do think that relevancy is part of the decision.

It was definitely a past housemate according to what he's told news.vom.au, I'm guessing Fitzy, Chrissie Swan or maybe even Constance Hall? They're the only ones left that still hold some relevancy today..

EDIT: Went looking through their activities on instagram, Chrissie had a break of activity between FEB 23RD - MARCH 2ND, an entire "week" + lockdown, we know filming definitely started by Feb 25, this lines up with it being the first eviction that went wrong and it being an ex-housemate.

Can anyone from Melbourne confirm if she has taken time off from her radio show in the past few weeks? All the eyes emojis..

Tim Dormer hasn’t been on Instagram since February 16.

Tim Dormer hasn’t been on Instagram since February 16.
Yeah I think he'd be more likely than anyone from 10's era. But then, Seven is styling this as BBAU's new "season 1" so it would be a bit weird to do that while bringing back a contestant from 2013. So I reckon probably not a former HM.

Interestingly she says the Exec Producer informed them via the Diary Room to 'preserve the essence of the show'...
BB Australia quite often did important announcements to the whole house in the diary room rather than on the sofas like most other versions do, so sounds like that has been carried over.

Do think this now may end up debuting earlier if they can get it in the can before any inevitable lockdown, though might play out over more weeks. Think they're more likely to complete this by Easter than House Rules.

I knew old Robbo was full of shit once again, can't wait to see Steve Molk go on the defense once again on twitter..

Hi Crew,
Just went and checked out the house, it’s really easy to walk around and get a peak. There were two security but barely did a thing (only got told off when I was peaking through the fence to look into the outside oasis area) - appears there are no two way mirrors in this area from what I could see?!
We could hear two guys chatting in the yard but couldn’t make sense of what they were saying.
When we were leaving two white vans pulled up, the windows on the sides were all taped up with black garbage bags, and there was a person in the back of each with a black blindfold on, must be intruders for sure. There was a guy in one of them, would have been in his 30ms, only got a brief look and wanted to take photos but by this stage there were producers everywhere and didn’t want to get in trouble. Was super excited and didn’t think to get my phone out!

The house is bigger than I was expecting, consisting of two seperate studios assuming they are connected. Outdoor area not so much. There’s also a production area near the house with a heap of props, there was a huge greenish yellow diary room looking chair sitting out the front.
Definitely worth going and checking it out!!!

Last edited:
Hi Crew,
Just went and checked out the house, it’s really easy to walk around and get a peak. There were two security but barely did a thing (only got told off when I was peaking through the fence to look into the outside oasis area) - appears there are no two way mirrors in this area from what I could see?!
We could hear two guys chatting in the yard but couldn’t make sense of what they were saying.
When we were leaving two white vans pulled up, the windows on the sides were all taped up with black garbage bags, and there was a person in the back of each with a black blindfold on, must be intruders for sure. There was a guy in one of them, would have been in his 30ms, only got a brief look and wanted to take photos but by this stage there were producers everywhere and didn’t want to get in trouble. Was super excited and didn’t think to get my phone out!

The house is bigger than I was expecting, consisting of two seperate studios assuming they are connected. Outdoor area not so much. There’s also a production area near the house with a heap of props, there was a huge greenish yellow diary room looking chair sitting out the front.
Definitely worth going and checking it out!!!

giphy.gif

Such negativity from people who clearly live only for this forum. My comments above are coming from someone trying to get more insight like all of you. Thanks for being so harsh.

Typical behaviour for a bullshitter... You can't just come here, post a bullshit story, and have everyone celebrate your greatness. Trust is earned.

He seems to be very convinced and he has been correct on several of his stories

giphy.gif

Back