Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 17 Discussion

...evenin’ all... I’m back tonight even though I have the screaming shits with their ‘exile island’ bullshit to save someone they want to keep them in rather than lose them in the natural voting process... that really sucks!... it’s so pathetic because it’s so bloody obvious that that’s what they’re doing!... I’m sick of it!... they obviously think that we viewers are moronic enough not to notice it...

...and... it has nothing to do with poor Lee’s departure as far as I’m concerned anyway... anyway I’ll stop grumbling now... (by the way Sharn... you’re not a big player in this game so stop the brave talk that you're ‘taking David down’... a little fish like you has no chance of doing it!... you’re delusional girl!)... okay... now shut up Sticky!... cheers.

...I think that it’s going to be one of those nights that no matter what they do I won’t be happy either way... (I’ll try and keep my negativity down to a minimum amount if I can guys)... let’s see how I go eh?... ‘exile island indeed!’... cheers.

I’ll try and keep my negativity down to a minimum amount if I can guys
Just try, Sticky. At least try to try.

bart-simpson-try-to-try.jpg

Moana was useless in her first season, I find it hard to take her seriously this tine around... and yet she's still there

Reactions: kxk
...Zac looks quite a dopey duh head to me... he looks like he has no brain whatsoever to me at least... cheers.

...I STILL want my 100/1 outsider Tarzan to win this in the end... if not... David...lol!... cheers.

Back