• David

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • David

• David

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IF Harry's reward thingy had still been active do you think he would have saved Lochie/Locky/Lockie - however you spell it - I don't care enough about the guy to check ...

ok so wtf is with this LOCKY business … Lachlan - "Lachie" … Laughlin … I need coffee and chocolate STAT!!!
or a gin ... a very TALL gin!!

ok so wtf is with this LOCKY business … Lachlan - "Lachie" … Laughlin … I need coffee and chocolate STAT!!!
or a gin ... a very TALL gin!!
I just assume his surname is Lock/Locke. And I can't be arsed looking it up either.

1583296123934.png

yeah - his folks can't spell for $h!t obviously ... locklan - ffs

"Yay! we had a baby! let's mess with the kid and give him a name with a unique spelling so he has to repeat it every ... single ... time ... his ... whole ... life ..."

David has played a great game but does this mean a boring and predictable Pagonging of all the other players with only Moana having the power to put an end to it. Im beginning to fear for any further unpredictability this season because it appears the only suspense remaining is when Moana and Dave turn on each other. Everyone else seems basically powerless at this point.

If David does get to the end Im pretty certain that no matter how he does it the jury will give him the win. I dont think that whoever is on it there would be enough bitter players not to recognize how good his game has been even though Im dying to see him get overcocky, careless and screw up.

So David has blown his cover with the cool kids alliance, they must now realize he voted for Locky. But I think he wants to muster them again, it will be interesting to see if he succeeds. Those two idols will help.
A producers dream is David, always ready with the quick quip or strategic insight. The network must be in a cold sweat dreading his potential eviction.
You can see why players like Lee, Sharn and Brooke go a long way, pure ruthlessness, as Nick found out
This is where the plan fell apart from me, and surely he isn't arrogant enough not to be suspicious of his tribe letting him go through with it. Yes, he has the Idols to protect himself, but as soon as they're gone, he's gone - and now he's a target for everyone.

Had he actually flipped and managed to take Zach with him, or even agreed to take it to a tie then flip on the second vote, I think he'd be in a stronger 7 moving forward. He needed Locky as a shield.

P.S. If AK wins this series is ruined.

Back