Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 auditions

If you're applying for Big Brother, do not post any information in this thread that could reveal your identity.
Alright, who let the Endemol interns loose again?

All this new information coming in all at once seems super suss, especially seeing as the three accounts spreading it were made days after each other and made during this week. Can anyone reputable actually back up these 'leaks'?

All this new information coming in all at once seems super suss, especially seeing as the three accounts spreading it were made days after each other and made during this week. Can anyone reputable actually back up these 'leaks'?

Well just talked to the chick who went to Perth Auditions and has been stalking the peeps she Auditioning with
Said that this indigenous man is a certainty to get on as the producers loved him AA1AF9A0-27CC-4C35-AC28-C0DD1F3A0DA3.jpeg

I don’t think so
Not at all going off what peeps have said what’s happened in previous years .
You have just exposed a potential housemate's appearance and full name, details which must be kept confidential until they enter the house. Producers lurk these forums because they know potential housemates look here before going in. Even then it's a bit shit of you posting some random dude's face and name without him knowing..

You have just exposed a potential housemate's appearance and full name, details which must be kept confidential until they enter the house. Producers lurk these forums because they know potential housemates look here before going in. Even then it's a bit shit of you posting some random dude's face and name without him knowing..
Apparently in previous seasons housemates were exposed before they got on
It was my impression that if they want you they can cover and make up any story
Apparently he is from a cattle station way out in the never never land
I would watch just to see him

Apparently in previous seasons housemates were exposed before they got on
It was my impression that if they want you they can cover and make up any story
Apparently he is from a cattle station way out in the never never land
I would watch just to see him

IMG_20191203_192342.jpg

It is super weird. If Perth auditions are completely finished what happens to all the people from Perth still putting in the effort to apply online? Applications haven’t closed. There’s no deadline for applications nor is there any information on when this show will be filmed. It just sounds so dodgy and unprofessional......have Endemol bitten off more than they can chew? They are currently trying to cast Survivor as well....... sounds like the place is a bit of a clusterfuck. Good luck to all applying for this disaster.

It is super weird. If Perth auditions are completely finished what happens to all the people from Perth still putting in the effort to apply online? Applications haven’t closed. There’s no deadline for applications nor is there any information on when this show will be filmed. It just sounds so dodgy and unprofessional......have Endemol bitten off more than they can chew? They are currently trying to cast Survivor as well....... sounds like the place is a bit of a clusterfuck. Good luck to all applying for this disaster.
It's common for companies like ESA to use applicants for other purposes, they could be trying to build a pool of people to approach if their casts are lacking specific characters.

Perth auditionees
Medicals have been completed
If you have not received notification of a medical by now you have not made it to the next stage
Good luck for the lucky few who did .

Back