Skip to main content

Who will host in 2020?

No one is attacking you. Your obvious troll is obvious... Now STFU it’s really not funny anymore.

tumblr_nu0lz5AZ901td9nato1_500.gifv

Affable and I have facilitated much of the interesting discussion on this thread.

I think we both understand the entertainment business and what intrigues an audience.

Appreciate that we aren't continuously reminiscing 2003 Gretel.

I guess if they put an elephant as host that could intruige an audience. Doesn't mean it would do a good or even competent job though.

If Peta Credlin hosts this should be the song used for the promo if they can arrange that.

Amazing if rather than "It's Britney bitch", it could be It's Credlin bitch!

Last edited:
Kingston told me he wants me to contribute something worthwhile to this thread. Here you go.... One of the best moments on The Voice this year by the host of Big Brother Australia 2020.

Why does the host have to be anybody who has been floating around the Tv airwaves for decades at all... is this not perhaps the perfect opportunity to give some fresh new talent the opportunity to make their mark on Australian TV. Someone age appropriate to their target market (eg late 20's early 30's) who can make the role their own.

Why does the host have to be anybody who has been floating around the Tv airwaves for decades at all... is this not perhaps the perfect opportunity to give some fresh new talent the opportunity to make their mark on Australian TV. Someone age appropriate to their target market (eg late 20's early 30's) who can make the role their own.

Agreed but in this prerecorded format, the host would have hardly any involvement in the show in my opinion. So really should not matter who it is.

Agreed but in this prerecorded format, the host would have hardly any involvement in the show in my opinion. So really should not matter who it is.
Maybe or maybe not. They could be like Jeff Probst on survivor and be giving information on challenges and acting as the judge/overseeer of the challenge to see who wins, so could actually be spending a lot of time interacting or even in the house with the housemates.

i didn't recognize her either with her hair up, although it accounts for me reacting to her acting negatively. I don't rate her as a believable actor.

Back