Skip to main content

Who will host in 2020?

No. I mean like every single eviction. Sophie can strut to the door, open the door... "Hello Housemates. To the lounge please". None of this camera crossing stuff anymore as there is no live audience.

ohh, that's a good idea.

but i don't want her, or whoever will eventually host to say the word please. she should say "lounge now, foolish creatures!"

No. I mean like every single eviction. Sophie can strut to the door, open the door... "Hello Housemates. To the lounge please". None of this camera crossing stuff anymore as there is no live audience.
Disagree with most of your posts in this thread but that is actually a good point. Yes, the cross can be done with no audience but the pre-recorded nature might make more face to face interaction with the host a possibility, perhaps not so much for the evictions (which I think will be done with little fanfare and possibly no interview) but for the challenges, especially the HoH.

Sonia just announced she is leaving the 9 network, last day tomorrow. No mention of where or what she is doing, but she did say something about doing “new” things....

A hypothetical promo:

Peta Credlin gets into a limo in front of Parliament House. She is wearing a Hillary Clinton style pant suit.

Promo then cuts to assistants opening a limo door. Credlin steps out in Sydney looking glamorous. She then can have a mobile phone that she discards. She then could say "opinions? Credlin is not scared and nor should you be too".

Then the promo should transition to a voiceover to indicate the Big Brother subject.

A hypothetical promo:

Peta Credlin gets into a limo in front of Parliament House. She is wearing a Hillary Clinton style pant suit.

Promo then cuts to assistants opening a limo door. Credlin steps out in Sydney looking glamorous. She then can have a mobile phone that she discards. She then could say "opinions? Credlin is not scared and nor should you be too".

Then the promo should transition to a voiceover to indicate the Big Brother subject.
I'm reading this at 11pm just before bedtime. Thanks for the nightmare fuel! 😩

Back