Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

It would be interesting to know if they would have censored drawings if he had been a female, or if its just the male appendage we need to censor drawings of?

Angie was on The Living Room last night. Made interesting by the presence of Dr Chris (who she wishes!).

She was asked whether she chose a guy with long or short hair. She said he was both, a bit of a "mongrel". She chooses Timmmmmm.

Or that's a total red herring, and she chooses DogDude who has no hair whatsoever. It's really a two horse race at the moment in my eyes. I reject Carlin as a possibility. I mean, we won't have another bogan female choose a married guy AGAIN like Sophie Monk did, will we?

Angie was on The Living Room last night. Made interesting by the presence of Dr Chris (who she wishes!).

She was asked whether she chose a guy with long or short hair. She said he was both, a bit of a "mongrel". She chooses Timmmmmm.

Or that's a total red herring, and she chooses DogDude who has no hair whatsoever. It's really a two horse race at the moment in my eyes. I reject Carlin as a possibility. I mean, we won't have another bogan female choose a married guy AGAIN like Sophie Monk did, will we?

Seems she is also a liar then... If rumours are true about who she chooses, then she will be choosing the married guy again.

I think the question gave the option of 2 dogs, one typically with long hair and one with short. My impression was that the answer had nothing to do with long or short hair. But who knows? We all know that she actually isn't allowed to give anything away.

New promo, what stalkery thing is in Jamie's box? He's such an obvious plant now, it's actually fun to watch. They really did manage to find the creepiest creeper they could.

So, there's this.
It has to be Ciarran doesn't it. Or Timm.
I've spoiler-tagged it as it's a bit
>> Dogs/bollocks <<
Strange stuff down under
It's been a while since there's been a properly mucky scandal involving a reality star – so let's give thanks and praise to Australia for this absolute humdinger.

There's currently some footage being circulated on Facebook of a contestant from the Australian version of The Bachelorette in which he stands stark naked, vigorously spinning his cock around helicopter-style.

Standard, laddish showing-off you might think. And, for a while, it is.

But the video really takes a turn when a dog unexpectedly bounds into shot and starts going to town on the guy's balls.

I would be surprised if stalker Jamie gives her something nice
It will be either an actual sheeps heart, or a dumb chocolate heart

Oh dear, this will be cringe TV
And what is wrong with Tim's nostril? He only has one open,the other is shut tight

Ciarran is just gorgeous, his face when he almost teared up a bit at realising Ryan didn't want to be friends. What a lovely person!

It was pretty obvious that two of the guys we've never heard of were sent home, plus Scot no chance. Why did some random get the last rose over him though?

Reactions: kxk
Parents night......and they will weed out creepy stalker Jamie
Is this show going to be quite a lot briefer than the usual?
Dumping lots each night and meet the parents now.....?????

I think Angie's parents impressions are pretty insightful really - however, it will be interesting to see if she listens to them about Jamie and not about Ryan - both came with the same warning. And, I am very much disliking Timm at this point. His whole salesman approach was pretty cheesy.

Last rose Jamie, ha ha, you are a weirdo, wonder what he does for a living?
Hopefully nothing involving people

Back