Skip to main content

Big Brother to air on Seven in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be good if Peter Abbott came back. But idk if he's even in the game anymore?
He was in charge of I'm a Celeb for the around 3 quarters of the first season I think after heard much from him since

It would make sense considering Australian Survivor is coming back early next year. Where does that put I'm A Celeb and DWTS?
And it wouldn't make sense to start casting now if the show doesn't air until after the Olympics on Seven, i.e. August. They would wait until April to start that process, surely. I'm getting a Q1 vibe.

And it wouldn't make sense to start casting now if the show doesn't air until after the Olympics on Seven, i.e. August. They would wait until April to start that process, surely.

That's why I doubt very highly that it will be on 10.

I am guessing most likely on 9 again right after MAFS finishes.

It would make sense considering Australian Survivor is coming back early next year. Where does that put I'm A Celeb and DWTS?
I'm a Celeb has been renewed, however haven't heard anything about Dancing with the Stars. I feel as if DWTS will air on a Sunday and Survivor would air Mon-Wed, essentially ruling out a BB return

I'm a Celeb has been renewed, however haven't heard anything about Dancing with the Stars. I feel as if DWTS will air on a Sunday and Survivor would air Mon-Wed, essentially ruling out a BB return
hmm yeah :(

Dunno why 10 would really bother renewing DWTS, costs over a million a episode to make and was only averaging around half a million. Admittedly, it did take on MAFS if I'm not mistaken

Dunno why 10 would really bother renewing DWTS, costs over a million a episode to make and was only averaging around half a million. Admittedly, it did take on MAFS if I'm not mistaken

How much would Big Brother cost to make per episode?

What is the bet if the show does follow a more 'strategic' style like in the U.S. (finger crossed, they don't) it will be dumped after a week or so. Just like the whole 'secrets' thing back in 2012.

They have to be super thorough with the audition process, I don't want fake people. Although fake against genuine would make for great TV. Afterall it is the ultimate social experiment. Just avoid casting agencies please 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back