Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 21 Discussion

So glad there haven't been Idols in play the last few episodes - makes Tribal all the more interesting.

They had to get rid of Janine - none of them could make a speech against her at the end and I think she'd do pretty well in the final 3 Immunity. Where it goes from here is interesting - I'd be targetting Abbey personally.

Luke or Harry to win for me - the others just haven't done enough to entertain me.

So Janine went, did she. I only saw half of last nights episode, so I'll be interested to see how it played out today.

At long last a big move. All the pleading from Harry and Baden at tribal made me think it wasn't happening.

Abbey's voice can be quite annoying.

All this champions wanting champs to win and contenders contenders is tiresome though. You'd think it's two football or rugby teams going against each other the way this is pushed, but it's Survivor which is an individual game.

I didn't really understand the edit on the plan to vote Janine as presented. From what I remember it was presented by Harry as the main plan, Luke was just a diversionary tactic. But after Luke won immunity Harry talked like it was the main plan. Then Harry and Baden told Abbey that they had told Janine and Pia to vote Luke, but they didn't say it was the main plan. But then Abbey went to Luke and told him it was the main plan.

Reactions: Lyf
I didn't really understand the edit on the plan to vote Janine as presented. From what I remember it was presented by Harry as the main plan, Luke was just a diversionary tactic. But after Luke won immunity Harry talked like it was the main plan. Then Harry and Baden told Abbey that they had told Janine and Pia to vote Luke, but they didn't say it was the main plan. But then Abbey went to Luke and told him it was the main plan.

Yes, that's the way I saw it too. We were shown Luke's anger at finding out Harry & Baden were gunning for him, but they weren't, that's just what they told Janine and Pia. So either Abbey misunderstood, or she was deliberately stirring Luke up.

Yes, that's the way I saw it too. We were shown Luke's anger at finding out Harry & Baden were gunning for him, but they weren't, that's just what they told Janine and Pia. So either Abbey misunderstood, or she was deliberately stirring Luke up.

Well yes Abbey may have been trying to stir things up , Luke realises his name will come up anyway. But I didn't get the Harry edit, he made out after the immunity that Luke had been his target all along, if so was he just trying to mislead Baden before? I didn't understand why Baden was more of a target than Harry either.

Well yes Abbey may have been trying to stir things up , Luke realises his name will come up anyway. But I didn't get the Harry edit, he made out after the immunity that Luke had been his target all along, if so was he just trying to mislead Baden before? I didn't understand why Baden was more of a target than Harry either.

Yes, and there also must have been an unseen conversation where Harry and Baden convinced Luke and Abbey that they were indeed going for Janine and not him. Harry may have been going to go for Luke if he didn't win immunity, but there's no way of knowing for sure.

At long last a big move. All the pleading from Harry and Baden at tribal made me think it wasn't happening.

Abbey's voice can be quite annoying.

All this champions wanting champs to win and contenders contenders is tiresome though. You'd think it's two football or rugby teams going against each other the way this is pushed, but it's Survivor which is an individual game.

knowing the vote, janine's talk with the champs now seem less like her controlling the vote and her more pleading her case to stay alive in the game.

I thought it weird it was even suggested Abbey would go back to Janine, she was overjoyed to get out of the shadows of those two, the looks she gave Janine and Janine wanting her out said it all. Obviously some suspense has to be built up by the producers and editors but Janine did need to win immunity. Janine did add to the show more than Pia, for all the promotion that Pia gets.

I wish I could see a rerun of that challenge with the puzzle part first and the ropes and throwing second. Outcome would probably still be the same but at least the others could have got off to a better start.

I absolutley love the way some Australians pronounce Necklace... we always giggle in our house when they say neck-lace šŸ˜ We (Manchester UK) say Neckluss.. and yay! Janine gone!

Just realised Abbey wasn't who I thought she was. I thought she was the one who was photographed for that kick ! *Rolls eyes*
I Don't watch any code of rugby, male or female.

Just realised Abbey wasn't who I thought she was. I thought she was the one who was photographed for that kick ! *Rolls eyes*
I Don't watch any code of rugby, male or female.

Wouldnā€™t have helped - she played Aussie Rules, not rugby.

Back