• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 22 Discussion

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
Tuesday: No one is safe at this point in the game, leaving all contestants desperate to get their hands on the Immunity neckliss to buy themselves another day in camp.

:)

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
and KILOmetre

not kiLOMetre. Unless you say cenTIMetre and milLIMetre and kiLOGram ... of course you don't.

Fiona

The non MOAN way like it's meant to. SE-ruh-m'nee. Just as with mil-i-tree and ter-ri-tree etc.

Same. Distances/weights are a prefix before metre/gram.
I vacillate there with the kilometre stuff but ceremony is defintely the non moan way. Not helped by the pronunciation of ceremonial.

Consuela

Here to Reign™
Awesome site donor
I vacillate there with the kilometre stuff but ceremony is defintely the non moan way. Not helped by the pronunciation of ceremonial.
In all honesty I used to say KILOmetres when talking about speed and kilOMetres when talking distance for some reason but I self corrected.

Fiona

I feel the pronunciation of kilometre has been ruined by a country which does not use metric measurements but has significant media influence. You can guess which one.
Yes, I can. Thinking about it I say kilOMetre more but we all say KILogram.

Lyf

Had to leave halfway through last night's episode but have caught up. Exciting! Harry and Baden were good actors at tribal council.