Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 19 Discussion

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Monday: Storms roll over camp and dampen all moods. As we inch closer towards the pointy end of things, old alliances are starting to crack as everyone starts to fight hard for their place in the game.

Promo framing it as a flip/coup against Janine.. yeah, sure 10, whatever.

They have gone all epic vikings kind of..........moody.......piss off Daisey

I wonder if these 3 chicks are going to be able to handle it when they have to eat each other. I hope they stay friends but it could get ugly near the end

I wonder if these 3 chicks are going to be able to handle it when they have to eat each other. I hope they stay friends but it could get ugly near the end
Who was the chick in S1 (Channel 9) who had the absolute meltdown near the end? That was hilarious.

Reactions: kxk
Haha yeah. I can see this happening, somebody looks like Abbey will flip and feelings are going to get hurt.
Looking at the wiki, it must have been Katie. That whole season was train wreck viewing. I might watch it again after this season ends.

I don't think Abbey has ever looked like flipping, and that's one of the drawbacks of this season. The whole contenders/champions division has just made it too predictable. Hopefully it does get more interesting.

I don't think Abbey has ever looked like flipping, and that's one of the drawbacks of this season. The whole contenders/champions division has just made it too predictable. Hopefully it does get more interesting.

She flipped from the sports people alliance over to David and Luke.

Back