Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 14 Discussion

Has this ever occurred before? I'm yet to watch any of the U.S series pre Mil vs Gen X
Yes:

Tribal intensified when not only one but two Hidden Idols were played. That’s right. After Kelley played hers, Jeremy immediately jumped in and used his, too.

After the votes were cast, there was a straight tie between Kelley and Jeremy. However since none of the votes would count, it left the total at zero. For the first time in 31 seasons, no votes were cast for anybody.

Jeff told the final six this would mean they'd need to re-vote, but only Kimmi, Tasha, and Keith were eligible for being ousted.

so @starry was right, my bad.

Shaun saying: "David is playing a big game and I want him gone". That's easy for him to say considering he has an idol. Another imbecile sports star.

Reactions: kxk
So Andy, David and Daisy. A big character really is leaving tonight. Which kinda sucks because it means another quiet person gets pushed ahead to jury.

Hmm. I think Daisy is leaving tonight. David will play his idol and Daisy will play it for Andy.

Based on David's talk to Andy which I assume will be relevant in some way. And the short clip just now before tribal.

Back