Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

The Age TV guide says something slightly different.
Mon:
With all of the remaining survivors feeling like their necks are on the line, things get a bit panicked around the camps when someone suspects a sneaky idol being in play.
Well they have reworded the first half of the Freeview blurb and thrown in an idol mention, while completely leaving out the second, possible spoiler part.

@Meglos votes the same every week, might drop sticky in the shit........

Sorry Meglos but just picking David always won't get sticky the win I want him to win, will you make his picks different?

Sticky needs the medevac points too,John aint going to drop out,my pick is gone, as are a lot

I bet it is Ross getting a chopper out of there..........and a lot of posters will rise to the top

@Meglos votes the same every week, might drop sticky in the shit........

Sorry Meglos but just picking David always won't get sticky the win I want him to win, will you make his picks different?

I wouldn't do that.
You don't have to choose the same picks for both, and who is to say my picks won't come up this week anyway? No one knows.
The only way you could deliberately stuff it up for Mr Stickyfingers would be to choose someone really popular who seems to be in no danger at
all. And even then, who knows what will happen in this game.

Btw I don't only pick David, I alternate between him and Luke, as do other people. Picking the same person for all 3 in a week gives a fairly good chance of scoring a hit, especially when you can change your votes for the next day.

God I hope Ross is not the Medevac. My game will be screwed! 🙃 I almost picked him, but then decided to pick a name out of a hat instead, which ended up being Abbey and since Mo quit last time I thought, it was a plausible pick as current footy players need to worry about their next AFL season. I mean, it made sense at the time.

I doubt David will win, he’s playing hard early. He’ll be an easy target come merge. Kristie, Jericho, and Shane all were kind of dragged into the end of their series without making any serious big moves, if this trend continues someone like Pia will win.

I doubt David will win, he’s playing hard early. He’ll be an easy target come merge. Kristie, Jericho, and Shane all were kind of dragged into the end of their series without making any serious big moves, if this trend continues someone like Pia will win.
Hmm. Kristie stood on a tiny pole positioned on a rocky coastline being bashed by elements for over 6 hours to win immunity, fighting physically and mentally well beyond her limits because she wanted to win it so badly....with her understated gameplay. Not a bad effort.

Hmm. Kristie stood on a tiny pole positioned on a rocky coastline being bashed by elements for over 6 hours to win immunity, fighting physically and mentally well beyond her limits because she wanted to win it so badly....with her understated gameplay. Not a bad effort.

Yes, but at the very last minute. And the one time she actually needed to.

i just saw an add for next sunday where it shows Andy trying to throw a challenge to get David out.

the funny thing is though that he does it in such an obvious way that David picks up on it straight away.

Reactions: kxk
And that should be the death of stupid Andy - my stupid sweep
It shall be glorious when he freaks them out with another idol - they may think he has a stash of idols
They will merge to save David/Luke ......they are far too charismatic and fantastic viewing to lose them yet

Back