Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 7 Discussion

First animal shot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a chuckle tuning in to her live FB chat. FB always says "Say something so that [Australian Survivor] knows you're here" which seemed perfectly appropriate in her case :)

Was Sam just walking along the beach whilst they were filming the merge and just accidently picked up a buff? Never seen her before.

And I swear all we see of Casey is her volunteering not to take part in the challenges.

As for the episode - not a fan of these random tribe swaps. Used sparingly it's great they shake up the game, but used annually for me it kind of ruins the momentum and shakes things up unnecessarily and somewhat unfairly.

And I swear all we see of Casey is her volunteering not to take part in the challenges.
Bish is going for the world record of challenges sat out. It's actually noticable, like really noticable. I mean, who goes on Survivor to sit stuff out? I'd rather drown trying. Personally, I would have been swept away in five seconds flat in that last swimming challenge and probably never seen ever again, but at least I would have tried, ya know?

Sooo just watched the episode and I have absolutely no idea why the woman who absolutely rocks the bikini gets voted out....absolutely no idea why Daisy wanted her out and why they didnt target Andy instead of her as he was the one scheming to take out Luke and David.

Sooo just watched the episode and I have absolutely no idea why the woman who absolutely rocks the bikini gets voted out....absolutely no idea why Daisy wanted her out and why they didnt target Andy instead of her as he was the one scheming to take out Luke and David.

Apparently it was Daisy/Shaun vs Harry/Sam over at the contenders tribe, so when Daisy saw the opportunity to blindside Sam she went for it.

Apparently it was Daisy/Shaun vs Harry/Sam over at the contenders tribe, so when Daisy saw the opportunity to blindside Sam she went for it.
My female gut instinct on Daisy is that she was just super super jelly of Sam, they just didn't show it. Daisy comes across of a chick that enjoys male attention by acting like one of the guys, and she saw Sam as a threat to that. Because HOTNESS. Daisy will try to eliminate every younger female she can.

If there was any resentment between Daisy and Sam they should have SHOWN IT. Instead we barely knew who Daisy was until she suddenly popped up and turned on the other girls, including the invisible ones.

If there was any resentment between Daisy and Sam they should have SHOWN IT. Instead we barely knew who Daisy was until she suddenly popped up and turned on the other girls, including the invisible ones.

Because they were too busy showing the 100th "I'm so awesome" confessional from David/Luke.

Because they were too busy showing the 100th "I'm so awesome" confessional from David/Luke.
But even you'd agree that's more entertaining than a Daisy confessional about her "hot male alliance" partners. Because right now, that's her entire storyline. There's a trend happening. She's jumped from Shaun to David, it's not rocket science. She's getting shown because she's aligning with the hot looking dudes, and that's about it.

The only contenders the edit has focused on are John, Matt, Baden, Andy and Sarah, and a bit on Laura in her elimination episode.

The only contenders the edit has focused on are John, Matt, Baden, Andy and Sarah, and a bit on Laura in her elimination episode.

Daisy also received a lot more confessionals than the others, especially during those episodes where the contenders kept winning. We also got a bit of significant Harry focus yesterday and also when Laura went.

and it should focus on Andy, as he has been such a great character in this survivor season. i hope he returns for a future all stars season.

and it should focus on Andy, as he has been such a great character in this survivor season. i hope he returns for a future all stars season.

I don't mind Andy, the edit has been making fun of him, but him telling about Shaun's idol isn't really that unusual a Survivor move. The mistake was Shaun telling him about it in the first place, that's always a silly thing to do. People who think that idols will make people ally with them are often wrong, all they do is give others information which can be used against them at some point.

Daisy also received a lot more confessionals than the others, especially during those episodes where the contenders kept winning. We also got a bit of significant Harry focus yesterday and also when Laura went.

I don't remember the Daisy confessionals much, probably because they didn't focus that much on the dynamics of the tribe. There was obviously an undercurrent between her and Sam [Sam apparently tried to get together an alliance to eliminate her], which would have made more sense of the recent episodes.

I think Harry could be a bit of a dark horse. Fake child aside, he's growing on me. At least he seems to be thinking about the game in terms other than a holiday or popularity contest.

OK anyways I think I get it now. Daisy saw Sam as a threat to her relationship with Luke and Dave because she is more attractive physically than her. There was probably no actual confrontation to show and there was no real obvious conflict, just jealousy rearing its ugly head on impulse when the opportunity arose.... we've seen it before...another girl wanting all the hot guys to herself and screw the game, just get rid of the best looking competition. I guess Daisy will realize her mistake soon enough now.

Back