Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Articles

I don't know why people find his accent so hard to understand.

I think it's actually insulting that they subtitle him.
He is speaking English.
It may be a *tiny* bit of effort to get your head around not hearing an Aussie twang, but not that much.
It reminds me of the bits in Catherine Tate's skits where she doesn't understand a word David Tennant is saying.

I think it's actually insulting that they subtitle him.
He is speaking English.
It may be a *️tiny*️ bit of effort to get your head around not hearing an Aussie twang, but not that much.
It reminds me of the bits in Catherine Tate's skits where she doesn't understand a word David Tennant is saying.
Sorry but he is one person I find very difficult to understand and I work with people of many different nationalities. Its when he speaks quickly or is excitable (which frankly is quite often) - words get rolled together.
I hope you are not insinuating that I havent made a *tiny* effort to understand him ... he’s been on the Living Room for ages and sometimes I just cannot make out what he has said.

Sorry but he is one person I find very difficult to understand and I work with people of many different nationalities. Its when he speaks quickly or is excitable (which frankly is quite often) - words get rolled together.
I hope you are not insinuating that I havent made a *️tiny*️ effort to understand him ... he’s been on the Living Room for ages and sometimes I just cannot make out what he has said.

Not insinuating anything about you crimmy :) I find him hard to understand too, I just thought it might be a wee bit insulting for him to see he's been subtitled by his employers.

I love Miguel. I don't understand why he wants to go into the jungle though? He doesn't have a flagging career he needs to revive.

I love Miguel too, his joy in just being alive is contagious
And I expect it is for the opposite reason he has agreed to this..........ie flagging show needs a positive injection
He is doing Chris a huge favour:) And is the eternally curious kind

Hope the rumours that Lilo is in the cast are true

And i hope we get to see Miguel's hot brothers, who appeared in the Living Room once

Back