Skip to main content

LOVE ISLAND UK, series 4

Tommy is quite likeable, but ......decision making, LOL, he is stuck with dopey Kewpie doll, when he could have had Lucie or Maura.....guess he found the dumb blonde a better easy ride, controllable.
I find Anna utterly repulsive, as is Michael, I really hope Amber goes with new guy not dirty creepy dickhead Michael.

Girls except Maura, were all bitches to Lucie.

Francesca = has a scary face, everything is over the top, big features, I would find her overwhelming with those eyebrows and teeth
Amber has a stunning face

I love Ovie, Maura of those left
Rather a crap cast this year

I hope dickhead Anton, and rough as guts Belle get ditched soon, and take Michael

Yeah, my favourite is Amber. Want her to get with Greg and to win the show.

Used to like Maura. I find her repulsive now that she got with Curtis. Probably because I can't stand Curtis.

Reactions: kxk
I would probably be on the warpath like Anna if I were on Love Island as well though.

Huh, what???Anna is gross, what war path? Has she finally done something interesting?

I currently love Ovie, Chris, Greg.......all far better guys than the rest, all the other guys are kind of rough and gross, Curtis is a dickhead - but I won't allow him to make me dislike Maura, she just wants some free dancing lesson:)
Most of the girls suck, except Maura & Amber, and new India, the blonde newbie has a very strange mouth, but she seems nice.

Huh, what???Anna is gross, what war path? Has she finally done something interesting?

I currently love Ovie, Chris, Greg.......all far better guys than the rest, all the other guys are kind of rough and gross, Curtis is a dickhead - but I won't allow him to make me dislike Maura, she just wants some free dancing lesson:)
Most of the girls suck, except Maura & Amber, and new India, the blonde newbie has a very strange mouth, but she seems nice.

She started that war path when Michael came back from Casa Amor with another girl. Then when she was yelling at Jordan for lying to her.

Only one I love on the show is Greg. When I heard that he is very well educated, it made me love him even more. 😂 Plus he is the only one that I am extremely attracted to.

Curtis is a big idiot. I think him and Maura will be finished once the show is over. Think she is better matched to Greg personally.

I agree about the girls. Only two I like are Maura and Amber. The rest of them have a few undesirable traits.

There is not even one appealing couple,all the couples suck

Greg is very appealing, as are the other free males, Ovie & Chris, both seem like decent fun guys
Funny isn't it, in general those unattached are the best of a bad lot, including Maura and Amber

Curtis is fat dork, Maura may find him interesting for 5 minutes

Ewwww Michael is sooooooo utterly revolting.......so glad Amber is in a position of power over the pig

Greg is very attractive

I want Ovie to win, he is so holding back - I think he considers most of these people dickheads, and he goes to sleep/is laid back, to avoid their stupidity - especially Anton & Michael.
I like how he has a disguise to hide how he is laughing at these fools, that dopey hat & sunglasses - conceals all

I hope Tommy & kewpie doll get dumped in a shock couple dump,then Anna and the picket fence mouth, both turds

Chris needs a match he is a sweetie

What is wrong with new blonde girl's mouth? It looks like they turned her lips inside out????

Thoughts on the new episode on 9Now. I don't like Ovie at all. He is encouraging Amber to recouple with Michael. Craziness.

Watching the rest now...

HA HA HA. Love Francesca's re-coupling speech. Poor girl was last so had no choice on who to couple up with.

LOL that was fun, poor Francesca

Quite a bit of game playing going on,,,,,,,,
Michael......realising he is unpopular does a 180, being voted most hated couple,why is he even still there TURD
Ovie........is clever boy, he has played a sneaky long game, suddenly he feels something...well just in time for the finale.....he also tried to get popular Amber become a loser, get another couple out of the way,,,,he has his eye on the prize, get ready for some serious acting

Still like the same people, and think most of them are turds, Greg is the cutest guy, then Chris & Ovie - still like him, but he is game playing
Maura, Amber, India the only girls worth mentioning......that moment when cocky Michael believed he could suck Amber in was priceless, noticed how short he is in that lineup too

LOL that was fun, poor Francesca

Quite a bit of game playing going on,,,,,,,,
Michael......realising he is unpopular does a 180, being voted most hated couple,why is he even still there TURD
Ovie........is clever boy, he has played a sneaky long game, suddenly he feels something...well just in time for the finale.....he also tried to get popular Amber become a loser, get another couple out of the way,,,,he has his eye on the prize, get ready for some serious acting

Still like the same people, and think most of them are turds, Greg is the cutest guy, then Chris & Ovie - still like him, but he is game playing
Maura, Amber, India the only girls worth mentioning......that moment when cocky Michael believed he could suck Amber in was priceless, noticed how short he is in that lineup too

I have a feeling that Amber will go back to Michael soon leaving Greg single... Greg deserves a lot better.

I have a feeling that Amber will go back to Michael soon leaving Greg single... Greg deserves a lot better.

I just read a spoiler which would make this virtually impossible. Thanks to the UK public for making a fantastic choice. :D

Newest episode of Love Island.

My man Greg kissed Amber with Michael in the next bed, lol.

Skipping the Curtis/Maura date.

Anna calling out that massive game player should be one of the highlights of the season.

People are actually voting for them so that there is more drama.

Last edited:
Last couple of episodes have been awesome........................that spoiler is hilarious
There are a lot of turds to remove still, on my revolting list

Last couple of episodes have been awesome........................that spoiler is hilarious
There are a lot of turds to remove still, on my revolting list

Some great news as well:

Love Island UK will have 2 SEASONS NEXT YEAR!!! Double Love Island action for us fans. I just hope 9Now keep showing it.

Love the tweets
Had them all spinning out..........yes you guys are stupid and fake.....all of you, except Amber/Greg they have not had time to fake anything yet
Public are so right
Curtis, am I not masculine????Was hilarious

Back