Skip to main content

#AskAffable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Maluma's song with Madonna was good for his career, and what do you think of Madonna? (That can be two answers - old Madonna and new Madonna).

Well, I don't think it was necessarily bad for his career. Considering that several of his music videos have 1 billion views on Youtube, I think he would be the drawcard of the song for many. Lots of people support him no matter what.

As for Madonna, didn't like her before and don't like her now. Good music back in the day but there is a point where you need to stop. I think Tina needs to realise this as well.

Well, I don't think it was necessarily bad for his career. Considering that several of his music videos have 1 billion views on Youtube, I think he would be the drawcard of the song for many. Lots of people support him no matter what.

As for Madonna, didn't like her before and don't like her now. Good music back in the day but there is a point where you need to stop. I think Tina needs to realise this as well.

I think both artists will benefit from the collaboration, but personally I don't like the song, or any of Madonna's new music.
I used to love her in the eighties & nineties, but as you say, you have to know where to stop and retire with a bit of dignity.

She seems to lack humour, but I did like the bit on the Graham Norton show where they showed her a picture of herself doing dance lessons at six years old and asked what happened to the other girl. Madonna replied "She's dead now" in a way that was clearly a joke, as in she had her killed.

I think both artists will benefit from the collaboration, but personally I don't like the song, or any of Madonna's new music.
I used to love her in the eighties & nineties, but as you say, you have to know where to stop and retire with a bit of dignity.

She seems to lack humour, but I did like the bit on the Graham Norton show where they showed her a picture of herself doing dance lessons at six years old and asked what happened to the other girl. Madonna replied "She's dead now" in a way that was clearly a joke, as in she had her killed.

I am not a huge fan of the song either but that is because Madonna ruined it for me. Maluma being the talented vocal artist that he is can make any song sound great though so thought it was decent.

I just don't like Madonna...

What is your opinion on Mariah Carey, Affable?

She's fantastic. Love a lot of her songs and she is inspirational as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back