Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think Kim would support Trump. I get a very Democrat vibe from her.
Not that I normally tend to ponder the family much but I wonder if her views differ from the rest of her family (except Kanye) when it comes to politics?

if tina was a trump supporter i would hate her so much. i'd still listen to her music. but i'd hate that she would support such soul destroying evil.

how well would i do on survivor?

Either totally shit 1st out or winner - attached to someone as a goat, but also not being over emotional or predictable you could be a killer player
How do you do in teams? Do you have a good liars face? Can you pick up people's emotions and other nonverbal communications?

People who come from large families or other childhood trauma should do well

Either totally shit 1st out or winner
How do you do in teams? Do you have a good liars face? Can you pick up people's emotions and other nonverbal communications?

People who come from large families or other childhood trauma should do well

I think you are right. Think he would be first out. If not, quit shortly after.

Survivor is a social game and that's where he would struggle.

yeah, i'd probably fail badly or go far. based on the fact that i would be weak in challenges.

i don't i think i'd be a goat though. like if i survived the first few weeks i'd try to make some moves. but i might play up the perception of being a goat so i don't be seen as a threat.

and if there's a really offensive tribe member on i might take them with me to the final so i can get the votes.

I think you are right. Think he would be first out. If not, quit shortly after.

Survivor is a social game and that's where he would struggle.

i wouldn't quit.

and i can be social, but in my own way. i'll just have to make sure not to offend anyone. some people might get away with doing that, but i couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back