Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

I was just thinking about Jess. If that was me in that farm situation and I thought those lambs/sheep were for the slaughter, I'd do one in the middle of the night with them and make off with them to a safe zone where they'd live to see their days out rather than ending up dismembered and in the oven!

Susie playing the victim card.
I must be behind you. I've just seen Dan and whatshername, and the picky family who say they don't let anyone in unless they fit! Harsh!

EDIT - right, I'm there. She's really tried? What, being an ar$ehole? She's so self absorbed - next!

Last edited:
This'll never work. She's made Billy believe he's a liar and he now believes it! AND she expects a BIG present for every time he messes up! Seriously?
He needs help and she needs a good slap!
And he still has hope! He's clearly been seriously burned before!

Big conversation betweeen Mick and his dad "How're'ya gawin?"
"Yup, hmmm"
"Yup, hmmm?"
"Yup hmmm"
"Ahh, hmmm"

I was impressed Dan was willing to give Tamara a chance over his mum's thoughts.
EDIT - oops, read that wrong! Now he's not that interested, then he is, then he isn't, then he is, then he isn't ...

Suzie is so unbelievably awful to Billy, it makes for horrible viewing.
I actually think even Cyrell, Ines and Elizabeth are nicer people.

Billy's calendar (blurred pictures so it's not explicit content)
https://www.mamamia.com.au/billy-mafs-calendar/

I don't watch this show but damn Billy is so attractive. I prefer him way more au naturel than his modelling shots. Too airbrushed for me!

241oxmv.jpg
2mph2lg.jpg

Damn!
34z1306.gif

Back