Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

I think EVERYTHING is life is outside Matt's "comfort zone"

Then Lauren tells him she used to be a lesbian...Matt has an immediate Panic attack and goes catatonic.!!!!

The wording "used to be a lesbian" is interesting... I'm wondering if Lauren is bi or did she really turn from gay to straight? I would have thought the latter was quite rare.

...and Ines (#nastysnake) who cannot apologise to anyone, just insults her behind her back and plots to capture Sam :)

Yup Liz apologises to Sam again....oh dear, he doesn't like it and he doesn't like her saying sorry all the time.

(Neither do I) LOLOLOLOL

Well, that was a great catch up, I couldn't watch last night as I was out for my birthday, but have it recorded for tonight, and having read all this, I can NOT wait!
So, I'm now officially behind on both this and I'm A Celebrity.

Thoughts on latest episode...

- Can Jules and Cam be any sweeter?
- Ning has been extremely difficult but just as she seems to be becoming more normal, Mark is becoming the difficult one? Maybe Ning overreacted a bit, but I can see her side that Mark was taking the PT session too seriously. And then she's making him a cake even though she's upset which is a nice gesture, and he's not even trying to yield a bit as well in return?
- Matt and Lauren - just lol.
- Ines still completely gives off an evil witch vibe even when she's apparently showing her "soft" side to Sam. Also, I'm kind of hoping Liz and Bronson hook up in retaliation.

Oh dear, Ines cooking for Bronson..."I want to get it over with as soon as possible so that I can hook up with Sam. :)

*BLECH* poor Lizzie still thinks she is in with a chance. :( :( :(

and Ines and Sam "talk" on the couch.

Back