Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to read/listen to it unless you want to, but I found this, in case of interest.

Anyone remember PRESS GANG? Did you know Steven Moffat wrote it? We've knocked out an ep featuring some of the guys from Flight Through Entirety and New to Who to discuss the series and it's links to what the Moff would do later in his career. http://thedwshow.net/20…/…/10/alternate-galaxies-press-gang/
51762734_10157165004004695_4924838638098841600_n.jpg

You don't have to read/listen to it unless you want to, but I found this, in case of interest.

Anyone remember PRESS GANG? Did you know Steven Moffat wrote it? We've knocked out an ep featuring some of the guys from Flight Through Entirety and New to Who to discuss the series and it's links to what the Moff would do later in his career. http://thedwshow.net/20…/…/10/alternate-galaxies-press-gang/
51762734_10157165004004695_4924838638098841600_n.jpg

ohhh thank you, meglos.

have downloaded it and will listen to it either today or when my neighbours fixation is over.

i was thinking before that it wasn't inigo's charm that made me like her back then, but rather her kindness.

she's a very kind person, hard as it is to believe.

has affable been banned?

Something happened. A lot of his posts last night disappeared. I didn't report him, I assumed he would just put me on ignore and get over it. Do you get told if you are banned?

He seemed a bit upset last night. Maybe someone decided a few days away from here may give him some perspective? I can only speak for myself but know I wasn't picking on him, but he was feeling like I was just because I liked kates song. Sometimes if I am feeling like that I know I need time out. I hope he is ok.

Something happened. A lot of his posts last night disappeared. I didn't report him, I assumed he would just put me on ignore and get over it. Do you get told if you are banned?
He pm'd me last night saying that he thought someone had reported him and his posts were going missing. I think he said one of the mods contacted him. Hope he is just taking a break and a bit of fresh air and hopefully he will come back when hes ready.

He pm'd me last night saying that he thought someone had reported him and his posts were going missing. I think he said one of the mods contacted him. Hope he is just taking a break and a bit of fresh air and hopefully he will come back when hes ready.

That whole brouhaha from last night has gone.

Well I apologise for sticking my nose in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back