Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

davidftw

Team LaPags!
It's messy, it's scandalous, and it's chock full of desperate fame-hungry people. In other words, it's our kinda show. And let's be honest, there's literally nothing else on.

Here's a thread......and here's the first two couples.

1548652358398_TV0319RSMAFSCAMERONJULES.jpg

JULES & CAMERON

Jules, 36, and Cameron, 34, have quickly become fan favourites. Jules runs her own business - a hair salon/cocktail bar - while Cameron is a professional cricketer. Both are tired of the single life and are looking to find "the one" they can settle down and start a family with.

These star-crossed lovers almost seem bound by fate, having both shared similar car rides to the wedding ceremony. Jules and Cam both nervously spoke to their companions about their hearts beating fast and, honestly, we can't help but love how in sync these two are.

Though Jules was nervous she would be taller than her groom, all her fears melted away when she saw Cameron. Height difference be damned!

"He just had the kindest smile, it just instantly felt good," she told the cameras.

These two are sure to make us swoon as the series goes on!

1548652363105_MAFS-NIC-CYRELL.jpg

NIC & CYRELL

It was a bumpy start for Cyrell, 29, on her wedding day, as her brother, Ivan, seemed intent on destroying the ceremony.

Though things took off on shaky ground, the experts could be on to something pairing Cyrell with Nic, 28. They both value their family above all else, though their second-favourite thing could be a cheeky laugh.

Both Nic and Cyrell were caught making 'dirty' jokes at the altar during their ceremony, and later in the hotel room they couldn't stop laughing as they made their way to bed for the night.

If MAFS doesn't end up leading to love, at least these two will have a hell of a time on the journey!

Source

Just started my marathon.
There are a lot of BAD lips going on. I do not understand the lip job!

Heidi seems nice so far, I don't think I should comment about some of those females as I don't want to be rude and negative, I think for once I'll focus on positive comments - apart for the lip!
Can't really say a lot about the guys, as no one actually stands out right away, but they seem mostly respectful, especially to the guy who's never really had a relationship before.

Last edited:
I've only watched one episode so far, but I'd be running from Cyrell and her "possessive" brother.

Jules & Cameron seem like a good match.

Her brother was a nightmare. I was surprised he accepted it as soon as he did. I didn't think Nic and her were that much of a match.

Oh come on, you cannot possibly believe that brother's scripted role?????

Since 9 & 7 are flogging their shitty scripted rtv all over the weekend, I have MKR on in the background now,MAFS was flogged saturday

Anyway, MAFS I got through 1 and a half episodes and then fell asleep it was so boring
You just need to endure the 1st show for these substandard shows, the intro of the "characters"........then the adds keep you updated, no need to ever really watch another boring episode.
Both of these shows can make me gag, far more so than watching jungle mates eat horrible shit......they should introduce that for both shows

Eating and other challenges for MAFS & MKR

I really like what's happening between Matthew and Lauren. They make a lovely couple.

Oh come on, you cannot possibly believe that brother's scripted role?????

I don't believe a thing about this show, it's probably the most fake of the shows that are vaguely supposed to resemble reality. It's a different kind of entertainment though, just don't fall for the "looking for true love" angle or believe all the arguments are real.

I don't believe a thing about this show, it's probably the most fake of the shows that are vaguely supposed to resemble reality. It's a different kind of entertainment though, just don't fall for the "looking for true love" angle or believe all the arguments are real.
I like to have hope, but each time I have hope at the beginning then it all goes pear-shaped.
Let's hope this time around there will be more success.
There, I said I was going to try and remain positive.
I could have ripped into a lot of the others!

I like to have hope, but each time I have hope at the beginning then it all goes pear-shaped.
Let's hope this time around there will be more success.
There, I said I was going to try and remain positive.
I could have ripped into a lot of the others!

I got sucked in to the Sarah & Telv storyline last time and thought they were both "nice", until the behind the scenes truth got out.

I got sucked in to the Sarah & Telv storyline last time and thought they were both "nice", until the behind the scenes truth got out.
Same here. I loved those two! And that all went bad! Plus I remember what was said later in the trash mags (if they can be relied upon) how it was all crap to start with.
Just watching tonight's. Elizabeth and Sam. I'd have run for the hills if I was Sam. She's frightening!
Unfortunately, I'll still keep watching!

EDIT - oh what! Having unpaused, he's saying his ex's mum passed away ... ... now we have to wait and see ...

😅 Booking the flight to NZ for the funeral - "not sure if I want to book a return flight!" 😲 I think that says it all!

Last edited:
First thing bride Inez says to husband Bronson meeting him at the altar on MAFS:

"Hi Bronson. Can we get rid of that eyebrow ring please?" 😲

Same here. I loved those two! And that all went bad! Plus I remember what was said later in the trash mags (if they can be relied upon) how it was all crap to start with.
Just watching tonight's. Elizabeth and Sam. I'd have run for the hills if I was Sam. She's frightening!
Unfortunately, I'll still keep watching!

EDIT - oh what! Having unpaused, he's saying his ex's mum passed away ... ... now we have to wait and see ...

😅 Booking the flight to NZ for the funeral - "not sure if I want to book a return flight!" 😲 I think that says it all!

Elizabeth looked heaps better without all that GUNK on her face....what a VERY scary woman.

Doesn't she realise that it is best NOT to make any loud noises or fast moves in the first hour of acquaintanceship????

First thing bride Inez says to husband Bronson meeting him at the altar on MAFS:

"Hi Bronson. Can we get rid of that eyebrow ring please?" 😲
Oh she's a nightmare! When Bronson said Anus instead of Inez, he was spot on, she is horrible! There's my positivity and niceness out of the window!
Mind you, he's a dickhead too! Good match!

Jessika....botoxxed to buggery and those lip fillers are horrible. Her "hubby" is an insensitive prick :)

I am loving Heidi....don't know about her man though :(

Back