Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Articles

Gogglebox contract forbidding other media work was holding them back?
Sure. If you're contracted to work for any of the networks you're contracted to them and can't work for another. So, same for Foxtel makes sense.

I’m just sceptical they’d have a lot of other offers.
haha really.

10 knows their audience loves them and they would probably jump at the chance to be on IAC, so it was obviously an easy decision for both parties. Having said that, you'd have to suspect - despite what they say - that 10 had made a quiet advance to them previously though. But they would deny it so as not to damage 10's relationship with Foxtel/Gogglebox.

How does it work sending in two closely connected people? The Oldfields had to operate individually, surely this will be the same and they can't work together, so what's the point?

I don't think tv offers will be forthcoming, contract or not. They were silly to give up the only bit of fame they'll ever see.

Reactions: kxk
How does it work sending in two closely connected people? The Oldfields had to operate individually, surely this will be the same and they can't work together, so what's the point?

I don't think tv offers will be forthcoming, contract or not. They were silly to give up the only bit of fame they'll ever see.
The point in taking both of them is that means 10 has one less "celebrity" they need to cast :)

Yeah this may well be their last claim to fame on TV but why not? I'm sure it pays better than Gogglebox (and now living in different cities thy couldn't really continue there anyway)

I expect there will be quite a lot of contestants equally baffled as to who the other contestants are and how they are celebrities.

I expect there will be quite a lot of contestants equally baffled as to who the other contestants are and how they are celebrities.

It’s always the case. I’m not sure it really matters though, since the most obscure haven’t been the first to go.

Huxley and Orwell are holding hands and spinning in their graves even tho they had different views of a dystopian future.
Being famous for being on telly. Then being on telly watching telly. To then be on telly for watching telly of others being on telly.

Back