Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
though bbc do seem to be really bleakifying the christie adaptations. the one that they did for witness for the prosecution was just depressing. especially compared to the 1957 lighter movie.

I didn’t see that one. I was half inclined to chuck this one in. Clearly they’re not making them with Christie fans in mind.

they should make the murder of roger ackroyd. very relevant in these time of brexit, refugees, class warfare, and everything else in this world today

they should make the murder of roger ackroyd. very relevant in these time of brexit, refugees, class warfare, and everything else in this world today

Actually they did put a political spin into this version of ABC. It seems compulsory at the BBC these days.

bbc= bunch of latte sipping hipsters! i bet they watch the project, listen to taylor swift and own shares in a nightclub.

i think you can put a political spin on things as long as you aren't hitting people over the head with it. be subtle not blatant otherwise you'll turn a lot of people off with it.

also tina arena should be on blu-ray. that would be spectacular seeing her in concert in blu-ray. though it would be better seeing her live i guess.

imagine the clear picture and world class sound as the camera closes into Tina Arena singing a heart-felt rendition of her first-rate classic "Chains".

picture the pure beauty of her artistry seen in high definition as she holds the audience in the palm of her hands as she soulfully sings "Heaven Help My Heart".

FEEEEEEEL the emotion, her raw artistic power that grabs your soul and makes you realise that there is still true raw beauty in this shallow world as she sings "Sorrento Moon".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back