Skip to main content

Survivor US-David vs Goliath

Unfortunate then that I abandoned it early, I guess.

Yes. I was going to suggest you try to catch it now, but I guess you've read the vote out order and winner, which takes the fun out of it.

Though people do rewatch reality shows (especially Big Brother on here), but I don't think I could. I never watched the Boston Rob season that wasn't shown here, due to knowing the general result.

Yes. I was going to suggest you try to catch it now, but I guess you've read the vote out order and winner, which takes the fun out of it.

Though people do rewatch reality shows (especially Big Brother on here), but I don't think I could. I never watched the Boston Rob season that wasn't shown here, due to knowing the general result.
no, I could still watch it, I just won't look at this thread again. I haven't looked at it much so nothing much has sunk in. Byeeee!

It's best not to judge the US version by the first one or two episodes as in this decade at least the editing has sometimes fallen short in early episodes. Opinions may have been clouded by the previous season not being so popular as well.

It's definitely feels better for me not knowing what happens in advance. I know an argument of spoiler people is that it's fun knowing what happens and working out how the storyline is shown from that perspective. But you can always have that viewpoint on a second viewing later, to ditch the suspense of not knowing on first viewing doesn't make sense to me.

Spoiler people definitely depend on leaks, that's harder for them to get in a more closed environment, which is good for the vast majority of the audience who don't want them. Apart from contestants there could be leaks from the crew or locals working alongside them. Massive fines for leaks (such as revealing contestants early, which hardly seem serious), might bring bad publicity if anything, so that might be more a posturing threat than an actual likelihood.

Back