Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Articles

Heard gossip 'guru' Richard Reid is going on the show.

richardreid.jpg

Also heard this series will be heaps shorter.

Here Are Your First Clues For Who's Entering The Jungle For 'I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!'

l7o6zBOv

https://tendaily.com.au/entertainme...or-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-20181212

Jackie Lambie and Sam Dastyari are two popular choices.

(^^fab pic too btw)

The gossip guru clue is the obvious one.

I don't care who the politician or footy player are, they are never interesting. (Though Jackie Lambie would be I guess).

Reactions: kxk
Haven't watched the show since season 3 and with names like Richard Reid being speculated I definitely won't be watching. The whole two politicians sound like a repeat of the terrible stunt with Mundine Vs. Green from last year. This show is boring now. It is the same old, same old Mavroidakis show. I can't stand the way he edits shows and what he thinks is "good" content.
2q3pz4g.gif

Dastyari is certainly desperately looking for a media career. He was doing fill in for the nightshift on Triple M. They played a bit on Kennedy-Molloy where he was so desperate for people to talk to, he called out for any inmates listening in prison who had a concealed phone to call in and talk to him anonymously.

This show is boring now. It is the same old, same old Mavroidakis show. I can't stand the way he edits shows and what he thinks is "good" content.
Oh, same here. I didn't watch the last season for the same reasons as you.

Ooh, Love Island's Justin Lacko may be going in. Not a "celebrity" by any stretch of the definition, but if he's going in I'd be happy enough to watch him again.

I dunno what's a spoiler or what isn't, but not everyone reads the newspaper gossip, so...
Tara and her mother. Bottoms of barrels are being scraped.
Or Samuel Johnson. Nice guy, but interesting to watch?

There are just not enough likable Australian celebrities to sustain this. All of those mentioned in that article are absolutely horrible choices.

The "gossip guru" will absolutely be Richard Reid (or whatever his name is). But after inflicting his simpering yet abrasive personality on us in Celebrity Apprentice, he and other reality show returnees should be an absolute no-no.

There are just not enough likable Australian celebrities to sustain this. All of those mentioned in that article are absolutely horrible choices.

The "gossip guru" will absolutely be Richard Reid (or whatever his name is). But after inflicting his simpering yet abrasive personality on us in Celebrity Apprentice, he and other reality show returnees should be an absolute no-no.

Ross Matthews maybe?

I must admit that Tommy would be a great choice for the show.

I bet on Dave O'Neil for the comedian, it is always somebody 2nd tier, he fits the bill, and he had a 10 pilot

And presenter,actor,rtv winner.....the Doctor from Pointless, he did the Block apparently, and everyone wins on that show, he is in the 10 stable

Does Richard Reid pay to be on our RTV? I mean he is so NOTHING, I hope it is Angela Bishop or even 9's Dickie who is unemployed now would be better than Reid

Could be Dave O’Neil, I heard him say somewhere that he never turns down work.

And he put his own money in to finance that pilot too.

Back