Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

😁😁 You both want your sweep pick to lose. But because you like them.
I suspect one of you is going to be unhappy that you win the sweep.

If I win the sweep, I won't mind. I will just keep hope that he will dump Ali in the not too distant future if that were to be the case. Ha ha.

Maybe Ali picks no one. Bill is on there for a pash as the dog park dried up. Todd is too young. Taite looks gay.

Another flat ending.

Charlie was the only one who loved her and wanted to marry.

Taite is more likely to marry Toad than Ali and no way Bill wants to get married in 2 years.

Ali is either an idiot or doing the show for money/career and just playing the game.

HB got 250k and was having a laugh for it.

Charlie was the only one who loved her and wanted to marry.

Taite is more likely to marry Toad than Ali and no way Bill wants to get married in 2 years.

Ali is either an idiot or doing the show for money/career and just playing the game.

HB got 250k and was having a laugh for it.

You must be living in an alternate reality.

He spent hours telling her the other guys arent there for marriage. They arent.

The final 3 are no hope of marrying her.

Either she is thick or just playing the game for money.

He spent hours telling her the other guys arent there for marriage. They arent.

The final 3 are no hope of marrying her.

Either she is thick or just playing the game for money.
Are you suggesting she should have kept Charlie? Because he is an abusive, controlling, gaslighting, arrogant psychopath, and whether you like Ali or not she did well when she told him to leave. Charlie shouldn't be dating any woman. He is dangerous.

Dangerous lol

You guys are kidding. These shows are massively edited. They take hours of footage then use 30 secs to paint a good guy and a bad guy.

It's fake tv!!!!!!

The guy who came 5th said they edited out 90% of his time with Ali. They made him look like a mute.

They took 2.5 hrs of Charlie and Ali talking and made him look bad with 30 secs yet anyone with a clue can see he was the only one clearly wanting a serious rship with her.

These guys spend weeks together talking so they know who is genuine and who is just having a paid holiday or wants a career/profile out of it. 90% of them are not genuine.

Yet Ali kicks out the only genuine one for a dog park guy and 2 guys who act gay.

Ali must be playing the game like HB and Sophie or she really is a bimbo with no idea.

The guy who came 5th said they edited out 90% of his time with Ali. They made him look like a mute.

They took 2.5 hrs of Charlie and Ali talking and made him look bad with 30 secs yet anyone with a clue can see he was the only one clearly wanting a serious rship with her.

These guys spend weeks together talking so they know who is genuine and who is just having a paid holiday or wants a career/profile out of it. 90% of them are not genuine.

Yet Ali kicks out the only genuine one for a dog park guy and 2 guys who act gay.

Ali must be playing the game like HB and Sophie or she really is a bimbo with no idea.
Nope. Daniel said that everyone else was well represented. It was just him they edited weirdly.

Charlie is not a good guy. This is not him edited badly. This is him been a controlling arrogant arsehole.

Rubbish. They edited out 2 hours of footage!!!!!!!

The look on her face tells me she is there for money/career not love
So fake!!!

3 CHEERS FOR QUEEN ALI!! Hip hip, HOORAY!

Queen Ali will find love. She is there for genuine reasons and that is to find love. The best Bachelorette. Hooray for Ali!

Back