Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Maybe they should get more people & rotate them.

Have different ones each week.

eg: new family/friends, Dalton family, Mick & Di, Keith & Lee.

following week, Angie & Yvie, another new cast members, Matty, Sarah Marie and Jad, The Silberys.

etc etc.

Agree. That's what they do in the UK version

Just watched the George from Yass segment. Laughed myself silly. What a sweetheart he is and what excellent comments from the cast. Hilarious.

Just watched the George from Yass segment. Laughed myself silly. What a sweetheart he is and what excellent comments from the cast. Hilarious.
I'd watched that show previously, and like them was so disappointed they didn't get his tooth fixed in time for the reveal. But overall, good for him.

I'd watched that show previously, and like them was so disappointed they didn't get his tooth fixed in time for the reveal. But overall, good for him.
That would've been good to see him with a fixed tooth, but knowing it was going to be fixed is still good.

... (after locking the front door)... ..."come back later... Lee's home!"... lol!... great prank Keith lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Eww don't like the show choices,stinking block yuck

...my god I loathe/hate and despise that fuggin' show... and... Scott Cam needs to have his mouth closed shut permanently with a Nail Gun... what a complete and utter pig of a man he is!... cheers.

LOL
Looks like someone bitchy won

And wait until 9's security is gone, that place will be attacked
They robbed from the poor to give to the rich, arseholes

...she should tell her dad to get his head out of his arse and to become part or the real world the silly old git... true Love has no boundaries... cheers.

...it's a wonder that Anastasia didn't say that the Greeks invented 'Lesbianism' on the Greek Island of 'Lesbos'... everything was invented by the Greeks in every show each week according to her... that really has worn thin now... she needs to go... I'm over it... cheers.

...that 'Family Food Fight' must have decided that they have to outdo the pretentious wankiness of the most ridiculous 'signature dishes' of Masterchef's Chefs with this ridiculous idiotic dessert dish... what a load of shit... hence the reason that I don't watch that shit show... cheers.

2018-11-01_20-56-08.jpg

...I love that 'Antiques Roadshow'... there are such wonderous things in Great Britain that are hundreds or thousands of years old... it's great to see what some people bring along... so much Historical stuff... cheers.

Back