Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

I found their reactions to Silence Of The Lambs over the top. Obviously it isn't pleasant subject matter, but it's not nearly enough to make you scream, hide behind cushions or leave the room. These people are either hamming it up or they are very delicate little snowflakes.

I found their reactions to Silence Of The Lambs over the top. Obviously it isn't pleasant subject matter, but it's not nearly enough to make you scream, hide behind cushions or leave the room. These people are either hamming it up or they are very delicate little snowflakes.

I agree.

They are all over acting to most things.

"He doesn't mean have a relative around to eat dinner, he means to eat them".
Anastacia is that annoying friend who ruins every joke by explaining them.

The look Faye gave was funny, she seemed really pissed off with her. (and it's not the first time)

Maybe they should get more people & rotate them.

Have different ones each week.

eg: new family/friends, Dalton family, Mick & Di, Keith & Lee.

following week, Angie & Yvie, another new cast members, Matty, Sarah Marie and Jad, The Silberys.

etc etc.

I didn't find their reactions over the top because that was my exact reaction too. I had to look away and if my partner was going to watch the whole movie I would definitely leave the room. Signed one delicate snowflake! :D

I didn't find their reactions over the top because that was my exact reaction too. I had to look away and if my partner was going to watch the whole movie I would definitely leave the room. Signed one delicate snowflake! :D

No offence but we'd probably best not go to the movies together :p Screamers, gaspers, hiders and reactors drive me nuts during a movie.

Ditto
I saw it once, and never again, and forget the sequels........it totally freaks me out
The skin suit stuff especially
I don't scream, but feel ill and don't want to look........this stuff happens, that is the kind of scary that freaks me, real stuff

I found it bewildering anyone would want to see a sequel

Ditto
I saw it once, and never again, and forget the sequels........it totally freaks me out
The skin suit stuff especially
I don't scream, but feel ill and don't want to look........this stuff happens, that is the kind of scary that freaks me, real stuff

I found it bewildering anyone would want to see a sequel
Yeah, violence makes me feel physically ill too. Like you said, it's worse if it's stuff that really happens.

Reactions: kxk
Yeah, violence makes me feel physically ill too. Like you said, it's worse if it's stuff that really happens.

The thing in that Silence Of The Lambs clip that would make me cringe but not actually scream or gag is the moth in the mouth, that was pretty graphic.

Reactions: kxk
The thing in that Silence Of The Lambs clip that would make me cringe but not actually scream or gag is the moth in the mouth, that was pretty graphic.
Was that the part they showed on Gogglebox? I can't remember my reaction to that part because I am still grossed out by the eating face part.

Silence of the lambs such a great movie. Didn't they make a tv show about it too? I think I remember watching that.

What I can't understand why anyone would watch a movie with 1490 adds in it. Just disrupts the flow of the narrative.

Silence of the lambs such a great movie. Didn't they make a tv show about it too? I think I remember watching that.

What I can't understand why anyone would watch a movie with 1490 adds in it. Just disrupts the flow of the narrative.

Yes, Hannibal. But it covered events before The Silence of the Lambs.

I can’t watch movies with ads any more. I just lose interest.

I have wondered before if they actually make them watch the movies on TV with the ads, or if they just give them the DVD in order to speed up taping. Easy enough for them to insert the relevant clips with Channel 9 or 7 watermarks later.

I have wondered before if they actually make them watch the movies on TV with the ads, or if they just give them the DVD in order to speed up taping. Easy enough for them to insert the relevant clips with Channel 9 or 7 watermarks later.

Or even if they only watch the highlights and comment on those.

Back