Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...not EVERTHING was invented by Greeks Anastasia so can you please now shut the fug up about it in future episodes please?... I'm so over Anastasia being in the show anymore... sheesh!... cheers.

Agree.

Anastasia is giving me the sh!ts.

I am over her & Faye calling everyone malaka. (Takes one to know one) I know that was childish.

I hate the humping dog. lol

I like Jad.

Re Jad

Not the best copy

406769_620000738030339_1456822426_n.jpg

LOL, he owns a coffee shop & doesn't drink coffee.

LOL, he owns a coffee shop & doesn't drink coffee.

Jad is the best thing about the show.

How do people put up with humping dogs like that? It's not the least bit endearing, or tolerable.

Good on Jad for running a coffee shop. I would not think that it would be easy especially as a non-coffee drinker.

Jad is definitely the best thing on the show. I find some of the others to be quite boring.

What if Hans could make it but Timmy couldn't?

...I would bring along a boy and girl hand puppet like these Meglos...

...and Hans could hook up with either of them (depending on his inclination of course)... or... hook up with them BOTH if he likes!... meanwhile my sweet darling wife and I would have a cup of Coffee and talk to Jad while they're getting 'acquainted' let's say lol!... cheers.

...I would bring along a boy and girl hand puppet like these Meglos...

...and Hans could hook up with either of them (depending on his inclination of course)... or... hook up with them BOTH if he likes!... meanwhile my sweet darling wife and I would have a cup of Coffee and talk to Jad while they're getting 'acquainted' let's say lol!... cheers.

I find them vaguely disturbing!

Back