Skip to main content

Speculation: Big Brother Australia in 2019?

You said he just posted it this morning, but it's not on his insta story right now.

Also a big spelling mistake.

Hm.

You said he just posted it this morning, but it's not on his insta story right now.

Hm.
Yes, after I posted I looked for it as well, and... nada.

Hm.

It was on his Insta Story this morning but it said he posted that 22 hours ago. So it probably automatically deleted itself.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised. If anyone’s going to give it a crack again it would be them. The network declined when they axed the show. (Even with Masterchefs success) Keep you’re eyes peeled when Ten has its upfronts in October. I’m hopeful :)

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised. If anyone’s going to give it a crack again it would be them. The network declined when they axed the show. (Even with Masterchefs success) Keep you’re eyes peeled when Ten has its upfronts in October. I’m hopeful :)

David Knox at TV Tonight posted on his website a few months ago that Ten looked at running BB in the summer but couldn't make the budget work. Just hope that neither Nine or Alex M ever touch it again.

Hm.
Yes, after I posted I looked for it as well, and... nada.

It was on his Insta Story this morning but it said he posted that 22 hours ago. So it probably automatically deleted itself.

Apologies I should clarify. I first saw and screenshotted it from his Instagram Story at 11:44am Sunday morning. It very well may have been posted sometime the day or night before and automatically expired or was deleted. But I do remember it was directly before the videos of the model featured 😊

Well I sent Mike a message about this post and his reply is that he will talk about it on an upcoming podcast with Bree Amer. Seeing as she is now a casting producer, would be interesting.

Attachments

• 5155D9E1-4367-4A63-A1F0-76A9F1CCC7A8.jpeg
    5155D9E1-4367-4A63-A1F0-76A9F1CCC7A8.jpeg
    370.5 KB · Views: 52
I highly doubt he will let the cat out of the bag, if he did it would risk his involvement.
If anything he may just say “Big Brother talks are happening and I can’t say too much”
Networks wouldn’t want him spilling the beans.

You would think they would want to move forward with new hosts of the show? No, same old boring...

I am guessing that Alex M will produce the show once again.

I'm not sure I could watch it even if it did, to be quite honest. I'd give it a try on Ten, on Nine, not so much.

I expect nothing will change. Alex M will still be producing the show. Network change will ultimately mean nothing - it will still be the same as it was on 9 with more features.

Back