Skip to main content

Playing For Keeps (TEN)

Affable

I will probably be watching a lot more of this. So I will make a thread for discussion.

How is everyone finding it so far?

Reactions: kxk
It is brilliant. They are marrying Connor (Jackson) and Talia (Holly) by the looks of it. Really great pairing.

Glad you made a thread @Affable......loving this show's debut
Great entertaining fluff, great cast, great clothes........and good concept, pretty much based on UK Footy Wives, when that was on freetv......loved it
It was fab melodrama, got moved to paytv

I hope they give us the wardrobe credits, I really want that lovely floaty pink top Madeleine was wearing

10, this is smart programing, what rates for you = Bachelor franchise;
what does that audience want;
make companion TV ......fed of previous show ratings

Glad you made a thread @Affable......loving this show's debut
Great entertaining fluff, great cast, great clothes........and good concept, pretty much based on UK Footy Wives, when that was on freetv......loved it
It was fab melodrama, got moved to paytv

I hope they give us the wardrobe credits, I really want that lovely floaty pink top Madeleine was wearing

10, this is smart programing, what rates for you = Bachelor franchise;
what does that audience want;
make companion TV ......fed of previous show ratings
There are wardrobe credits on Tenplay. What episode was it? They don't list everything worn though.

I gave up on this due to an abundance of poor acting and unengaging storylines.

I gave up when the trillion ads started before it was aired.

My motto is, if they have heaps of ads about it months before it is shown on TV, it will be shit.

Yeah, it's borderline watching for me. It's just trashy enough to keep my attention but the acting and production could be so much better. I'm still watching though.

Yeah, it's borderline watching for me. It's just trashy enough to keep my attention but the acting and production could be so much better. I'm still watching though.

Madeleine West is quite good, but Jeremy Lindsay Taylor kills anything he's in IMO.

Which one is Jeremy?
ea8be33a235635547f7586886352bdb7

Speaking of bad actors, I see Kerry Armstrong is in Neighbours. I loved Prisoner, but she was one of the worst in that too as Wonky Warner. But Collette Mann is in it too, so she'll have some competition for worst.

Speaking of bad actors, I see Kerry Armstrong is in Neighbours. I loved Prisoner, but she was one of the worst in that too as Wonky Warner. But Collette Mann is in it too, so she'll have some competition for worst.
I'm surprised Neighbours is still going. Does anyone actually watch it anymore?

Back